Have you never heard of grounding?
Did you know that earth has a frequency as does everything and human on this planet?
Did you know that you can raise your frequency vibrations by grounding with the earths freqencies?

Many ppl believe also that there is a freqency that we need to get to in order to be able to better connect directly with God/Creator/Source which ever name you use.

You should try it, yeah yeah, Nana thought it was bullshit at first too, but I am telling you grounding and raising your frequency vibrations create more joy in your life and manifestation of what makes you joyous. True story.

https://www.mojan.com/content/spiritual-grounding-centering-clearing-protection

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

may i get the lowdown on the name Nana?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

Nana is me, I am a Nana.

(1) Show this thread

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication

Before I even knew of such a concept of grounding, I somehow intuitively knew its benefits and practiced it, often walking bare feet even to shopping malls?!

I prayed to God to give me a job where I could walk bare feet...
Straight after I thought: Huh?! Why would I pray for that?!
I'm far from being a Lifesaver Baywatch Kinda guy?!... Oh well.

Not long I found myself working on a tropical Island as a counsellor where my office was often the beach, on the jetty, next to a creek, in a rainforest: wherever The Indigenous Australian clients were, I would be with them barefoot!

Often enough we would do a grounding meditation exercise connecting ourselves to their land and their ancestors at the commencement of each session...

I would show them the goosebumps on me meant that the TRUTH in my mind must be spoken asap as I spoke saying that it was contagious and hey presto! They had goosebumps?!

I called it 'grounding', googled it and...

Who woulda guessed!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Grounding or Earthing - look it up

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

Absolutely, doing it daily.. keeps me happy and focused. I can't wait to walk barefoot along the shores of the beach again. To much snow to do it now but looking forward to the thaw. Also if you have any pain within your body shine the light on it to heal it.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Love it! 💜 We call it earthing.
My morning routine is to imagine my pillar of light--connecting to God Source above and Gaia below and activating Christ light in my heart. When it's not subzero, I face the sun outside and stand barefoot.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

One of my current favorite meditations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqlsl30S1_U&feature=youtu.be

💜🙏💜

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

from a Grandma to a Nana..... I love you! Your posts help my heart smile 💖

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication

😘😇💜

(1) Show this thread

People think I'm crazy for walking around barefoot (as much as I can)
I also just plop down occasionally and lay on the dirt. Just feels fantastic!
I'm pickin up good vibrations!

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Nana saw one man living up in the woods in a video that seriously had a place where he buried most of his almost naked body in the dirt. He though it was bullshit too before he started actually grounding now he is the preacher on it, says you cant even imagine what all it does for you physically and mentally. Swears by it daily, has the whole damn little town doing it and you have never seen so many happy ppl.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

This is very good for you!!! I can't wait for the snow to melt and get in the dirt!!! 😊

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Very true. All the evil, anger, fear, suffering, ect. pulls our vibration down so that we are less able to connect to God/Creator/Source ❣

In response Missy M.. to her Publication

True this

(1) Show this thread