Only people mentioned by @Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

200% this guy was a time traveler

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Unreal how real this show was.

Simpson's never predicted anything, Hollywood has been controlling this country for years. They created it.

la blague 🤓Simpsons les devins

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

🔍"@NSAGov Tweets:#pizzagate Is Real. Do Not Give Up The Citizen Investigation."
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/nsagov-tweets-pizzagate-is-real-do-not-give-up-the-citizen-investigation

🔍 Connect & Please Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

they predicted it all

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

And the creator was axed. 🤣

i think the show Mr. Robot predicted things accurate

I never watched the show & never allowed my child to. But could the writers be part of the satanic cult? nothing about the above is funny or humerous to me. How this show has been on for as long has it has is disturbing.

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

Here is the deal with this stuff...the evil ones HAVE TO SHOW us what they are doing or what they are going to do because if they dont then they have to accept the full weight of the karmic effects coming to them. If they show us or "tell" us even in coded message or in some obscure way then they believe that thier karma has been lessened because by not standing up and no to thier faces, we have essentially agreed to thier shit.....

Seeker... Looking For Truth💞🙏✨🕊🙌

💔🙏💔😪OMG it's all hiding in plain sight all along...These people are so evil and sick.💔🙏💔😪

The Simpsons talk a lot about Freemasons, and Mr. Burns hosts an elite sex party.

I’m a proud Christian,husband,father of 2,and trump is my president and I love my PATRIQT family

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

burns is jacob rothschild

In response Msterri ... to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Question comes to mind: predicted or normalized?

And then there are ALL those Disney "cartoons" targeted for our children.

EVIL

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

There's also an episode where Bart and Lisa (and their classmates) eat another classmate in the school cafeteria😱 Then they fall into the meat grinder....YEP! Unbelievable🤦‍♀️

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Yes!!! I remember that.

(1) Show this thread

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

It is called sigil magic or predictave programming.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Truly a vile show. I didn't understood the appeal and NEVER watched it.

In response Field of Light to his Publication

SAME! I couldn't stand the voices! Irritating AF!

(1) Show this thread