Only people mentioned by @Stevengibbs in this post can reply

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Gibbs Steven to his Publication

Ya, I read some of his stuff. Thinks women should be locked up in the kitchen and all that. He's a super CREEP.

#MAGA

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

1 bullet is all it takes...

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

This needs to be printed and stappled to every tree...store..telephone poll in Virginia! Say HELL NO! They work for us...THE POWER IS YOURS!

4517, Search, translate FR - En, Check false images and more A doubt about a picture, a translation? leave me a message

Never ever trust a democrat at any political level.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Pedocrats

HOW?? JUST F’ing HOW???
😡😡😡😡😡

It’s Shifted/At the PRECIPICE💥⚠️WWG1WGA the way to the finish line🏁 👉In The Right Lane for GOD & Country🙌🏻JESUS/TRUMP/AWAKE PATRIOT/STC

😡😤🤬 Obviously the evil goes deep in VA, if this pos is still a gov’t official or even still walking after all this 😤

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I live in Virginia but did not vote for this piece of shit. Most of this state won't exist once the vaccine issues kick in as the sheeple are in huge abundance in Northern Virginia. Since he is a politician I can only assume he was required to get vaccinated or then again, maybe not. Hoping he did.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

your vote prob didnt count

(1) Show this thread

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

Well of course the creepy pack of fuckers would have elected him, they only want professionals on the job. Tie them all together douse them all in fuel and light the whole lot of the evil fuckers up. There is NO ROOM FOR THINGS LIKE THIS ON OUR HOME PLANET.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I love God, family and my freedom! I will fight to the death to protect all of them and can't wait for our real President to be back!

Really?! What are people thinking? There sure are alot of stupid people in Democratic states! There is no help for this asshole. He needs to be removed from the earth!💀

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

these#commonwealth states are the worst of the worst...
#ProveMeWrong

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

Sick bastards!! Tic Toc!!!

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

so sick and true. im pretty sure he married her

*On Nov. 8, 2016, I voted for Trump **On Jan. 20, 2017, he became my President ***He Will Always Be The Greatest President #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Is this going on in your state, too? They've been 'normalizing' things here for a long time. I don't have a problem with adults making a decision to think they're gay. But children? This is criminal and makes it so much easier for the freaks.

Everyone acts like it's so wonderful, including the parents.
Chicagoland...where anyone who voted for Trump is a 'white supremecist'. Chicago Values.🤮