What in the deli department hell is this?😳😳😳
"Process
We start with top-quality ingredients, and time-honored recipes for the creation of fine cured meats. We mix celebrity and animal meats, grown in house through a proprietary culturing process, into curated salami blends. Starting with biopsied myoblast cells, we grow our healthy, rich, meats in Bite Labs’ own bioreactors.

Our process yields high-quality, luxury protein, in a sustainable manner that eliminates the environmental and ethical concerns associated with traditional livestock production."

http://bitelabs.org/?fbclid=IwAR29594qY6HzSNWaCQutPFCzzVJeYICH7QSPwctCIcj1rVXUt15wfo0kdxU

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

SERIOUSLY I AM GOING TO PUKE!! I JUST GOT TO WHERE FOOD SOUNDED GOOD AGAIN AFTER RESEARCH!!!

I would like to know what kind of "animal" meat they're using.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Maybe it is pay back - we are now eating them

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

so thats gates synthetic meat?!?!?! they want yo make us cannibals too!

Full on YIKES!

WWG1WGA WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE SAVE OUR CHILDREN MAGA FIGHT FOR TRUMP DARK TO LIGHT THE BEST IS YET TO COME IN THIS TOGETHER

wtf!!?? 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

no

Is this seriously legal? I think I am going to be sick.

Q/Trump supporter, Young Living essential oils distributer, anti-vaxer, God-loving American

Sick nasty people! Eliminates ethical concerns my ass! 🤮🤮

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
sick cannibal DEMONS

WWG1WGA 🦅🇺🇸 #SaveTheChildren

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

🤮🤮🤮