Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ Prayers for everyone.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump Iā€™m a Christian and Iā€™m here for the precious children.

I am praying for all of you and ur families that help will come soon .My heart and thoughts are with you all.It should not be this way in America.šŸ™šŸ¼ā™„ļøšŸ™šŸ¼

I will pray but my question is, is the military truly in control and would they let this happen The Americans?

Where is the guy leading the country he should planes loaded with water, food and blankets on the ground... If it was California or New York him and his girl in the second seat would be there passing out cookies!

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

FEMA? welp, they are getting set up to jab everyone whether they want it or not. water? who needs that? picky picky picky šŸ˜”

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ā¤ļøāœļøā¤ļøšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ™šŸŠ

[they] create disasters so FEMA can "help".

PATRIOTā¤šŸ¤šŸ’™ WWG1WGA

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Scary!ā¤šŸ¤šŸ’™

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Just posted by someone

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

Same for water. But we have a couple of extra blankets if you are near Austin or South/Central SA

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Here you go sweetie.
https://anonup.com/thread/1830787

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

We are praying for you. Where's Fema where's the military? WTH?
Mary, did you ask froggy frens about what I sent you sweetie?

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Ask@Jimb0566 to check it out Mary. God Bless. Have faith.šŸ’—šŸ™šŸ¤—

(2) Show this thread