If you are news driven right now, I'm sorry for you. Nothing in the news is real right now. It's gone from bad to worse. Some of it is part of the movie, the rest is the mocking bird media. Right now, get grounded in all the great promises Trump already made you. In the promises God made for you. Realize nothing is what it seems right now, and never ever forget, that the best is yet to come.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏 God Bless You!!! praying, vibing, and trusting Gods help an best angels all around you an every single anon vested in the future of Our Republic!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Dear GE, your unyielding faith is more than comforting and given freely and seemingly in the right moment. I wonder about who you are, who you know, how you know, and then I catch myself. The things I may need to know about you, I already do.

Southern until the day I die

the ones that are not awake at this time are so completly invested in theirselves they cant see past thier noses.

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response Gail Canty to her Publication

Actually thats not the case for all of them. Some have no clue becaise their avenues of News gathering have buried it all.
Some have ONLY the sanctity of their minds in this world & nothing ELSE & will be unable to accept such a violation of their space.
And many OTHER reasons for many OTHER people, every persons unique.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Its Time. No more time to waist. Stack'em.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Pray for those that have no clue what is going on.

News is a mess.....haha

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yes, so sad for those asleep. So absurd and comical if awake. I'm blessed to have blinders on to all of that BS. Armor of God protects me from all of that now. So when someone trys to inject that BS into my life now I go into full redpill mode.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

The ones who've been watching the news all along and still don't realize it's a sham have no intention to waking up. They're intentionally asleep because it's the easy thing to do.

“Servitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

amen. however given how careful the patriots are being its clear that this is going to unravel slowly, because it will b by the book, also the patriots can do so much with Trump off the stage, nontrump optics allow action. Id love to b proved wrong but this situation has to be unwound, so do expect Trump back in a month or even 2.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

it cant get any slower. Myanmar didnt waist waist any time and neither did the Egyptians when Obama stole their election. Stackem. The founders woukd have long ago. its crystal clear at this. Those who refuse to wake uo will be stuck. We cant wait on thise who refuse to see

(1) Show this thread

Dont watch the news anymore.Too much love for Bidan and Covid fear push daily.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

i watched the news about the passing of our beloved Rush... other then that i only watch if trump is on! that is it! cant handle the lies!

I do I promise I do 💖 I feal the vibrational frequency in his voice and presence 👣🖖🐸

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

My bs detector caused me to quit watching msm 21 yrs ago, give or take........

It drives me INSANE when some of my friends say they trust tue plan and then will turn around and ask if I saw what (insert MSM name) said.....um, no I didn't....TURN OFF YOUR TV.....STOP GOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA (FB, Twitter, etc)!!!!

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Denni USA to his Publication

I know, i have blinders on to all of that BS. Armor of God protects me from all of that now. So when someone trys to inject that BS into my life now I go into full redpill mode and then they seem to walk away.

(1) Show this thread

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

#wwg1wga Holding Gods Line here in Texas. Dealing with the aftermath after the BS but I am in firm resolve with my faith & Trust.
#GodWins ... Prayers, Blessings, Hugs and Love to ALL.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

How can we have a movie AND Mockingbird?

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas GHOST!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

"Be wise as serpents, but gentle as doves."
God is doing AMAZING things that even our wonderful President Trump will be astounded by. We are at the Red Sea, Mr. Carmel and Haman's demise all rolled into one epic GOD event.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

I know all this mostly thanks to you. Thank you for the info and clarity.
You accounts, here and Telegram, are my news now.

Still getting used to knowing Good/God wins after all these years of darkness being so powerful - and how truly epic and Biblical it is.

Thank you again for the "news" -

In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication

Love this.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Ahhhhhhaha! Totally stealing this.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Haha me too!!! I need what hes got 🤪

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I haven't watched MSM in a few years. I only watch OAN or NewsMax and I haven't watched Newsmax since Sellers acted like an asshole about a month or so ago when Mike Lindell was on his show. I like the other reporters on that channel though.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Quite literally the best thing you can do is turn off the media from the outside. I feel like the Amish meme, we aren't affected here cause we don't watch the TV! Seriously, since we turned it out of our lives a couple years back now...we have been overall so much calmer as a family.

Married ,Patriot, Hoosier, I stand for the Flag ....WWG1WGA #QUnity

I think I have become Proof and Delta driven ......BOOM

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef🇺🇸🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😎

You All are hilarious and AMEN🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯❤️🙏🏻😎

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Band of Anons!!🌟
We are taking back America back!

#WeThePeople do NOT want our politicians to sell us out to China sending away our tech, jobs, & manufacturing behind our backs. So...
#WeThePeople — show up at stadiums filled to capacity & stand outside just to be part of a Trump rally
#WeThePeople — want true hope & change from a govt that divided us & sold our country out
#WeThePeople — remember the lies told to us from the Clinton/Bush/Obama regimes & their endless wars and bailouts that we financed while they moved all of our manufacturing, jobs and wealth out of America
#WeThePeople — voted for real change and JUSTICE to end a corrupt system that worked only for the “JUST-US” cabal

The Deep State controlled MSM is the propaganda arm of the cabal — the MSM is the cabal’s own marketing firm
The public has been played, used & manipulated for the benefit of the cabal.#WeThePeople woke up to the illusions and lies
Have faith#trusttheplan#GodWins#FightForTrump ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐