I always know the frogs are hanging strong here. After a long day of battle I know the jacuzzi here is warm.

We frogs are comfy... Best@anonup post of the day@ghostezra. My video fits it perfectly

"the water's getting warm so you might as well swim"

TurnTurnTurn music video

"All Star"

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TurnTurnTurn in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response TurnTurn Turn to her Publication

THE GREATEST PRESIDENT, EVER!

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. ❤🙏🇺🇸 GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

love it, great video

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

I'm slowly uploading to Rumble but miraculously my YT channel is still up - over 40 of them so far.
Glad you enjoyed!
Music is powerful!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwVL5NSKtHlaoNire3Lu5xg/videos

(1) Show this thread

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

What a hero..

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Who ever makes all these great videos, I don't know if it's one person or several, but you's ROCK. And Trump is the bomb! Love him and love you guys for your artistic work! 😘😘

Inspiring red-pill music videos set to familiar tunes. YT channel recently nuked. #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier #MusicIsPowerful #MAGA

In response Mom Of2 to her Publication

This one was me, thanQ so much, glad it inspired you.
Over 40 of them still somehow on my YT channel

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

this was Great!! thanks so much for sharing. was smiling the entire time. i miss all of this work the memers did

Lots and lots of these still on my YT channel somehow should you require more rocking. Love that I made my anon fren smile.

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

OMG, this just made my day! I LOVE that song❤️ EXCELLENT!🙌

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Omg, I miss him! He is a real American, he is us!