I always know the frogs are hanging strong here. After a long day of battle I know the jacuzzi here is warm.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

🙂😉🤭😅😂🤣Oh Geeze! LOL

🙏🙏

Eliezer in the Book of Jasher turned Sodom's laws back on them...Eliezer Justice! Mother of 5 - KAG!

Ghost-busting the PINOs (Pepes In Name Only) 😂 Keep up the good work, Ghost! 👍👊

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response Eliezer Justice to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I know most of you are feeling what I am feeling & that is when President Trump is back, there will be dancing in the streets, fireworks & lots of cheers!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!

just watching the MSM fail and go BANKRUPT

God-loving American Patriot living abroad. All about the children. HOLD THE DAM LINE! The Best is Yet to Come!

👊🏼🐸🐸🐸👊🏼

🐸🐸🐸

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

....just not to warm, wouldn't want to fall asleep 🥱

I look at it this way (logical only). (A) these theories are correct and we are trying to piece together assumptions and guesses on events unfolding (B) even if Biden is in the Whitehouse and it is Biden not Bidan - then where else and who else would dig up information on all the lies and also who else would fight. so (C) it makes no sense to be defeatist no matter what - the "elite" dont give up. There is no sense in spreading FUD like Neon whatever..

Love Christ, Family/Babies, Dogs/Animals, USA & Every Soldier & Patriot (Past, Present & Future) who make my Liberty possible every day.

💓This is truly my favorite platform...handsdown.

We share very few sentiments with our government.

As long as its a jacuzzi and not a pot being brought to a slow boil.

Hell hath no fury like a Pepe scorned.

Less apt to get nervy if Doc's on a street howitzer.

wish i could do more.. thank you for all you do. Praying for you.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

💛💗💛💚💚💚
🐤 dig it
🐸 ribbit

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

#MAGA - Gratitude is an action word. My best friend is a Jack Russell Terror named Willie who is also a Trump Supporter :)

Thank you for your service, I appreciate you very much. Hoping you have adjustable jets in your jacuzzi for comfort 😉

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

love the platform.

normies don't want to be here.

its really just a social-media style 8kun.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Lin Wood

My favorite dinner includes frog legs, just had them last night, should I feel guilty?

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

Can't sleep. Can't shake this feeling that something big is about to go down.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Kobayashi and VK have done an awesome job here giving patriots a place to come home to everyday!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A Father, A Son, A Patriot! WWG1WGA. America is Changing. Patriots in control.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I agree. Im growing fond of this place..Its become my Go To place.

(2) Show this thread

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

We got you! 💪🏽🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

hanging with the homies

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

Nana is sooo borrowing this one forever!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Beirie Rose to her Publication

🐸 👍👍 Digg-It Digg-It Digg-It 😎

(2) Show this thread

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

🐸Noice!

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

🐸Noice!

🐸Noice!

hey! warm & cozy, been waiting for you.

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

Kek。。。🐸🌹