Only people mentioned by @The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

In response james wafer to his Publication

dont believe anything I post... research. determine information from disinformation

Stop roleplaying. None of this crap is true.

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

here is a deleted video that Gates hates cause it shows him before and after they arranged his public profile in a way that we can trust him ,,, but you can see he is a snake ...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/go3F8lUBJUqD/

Perfect Timing.
Please Share.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Sorry but Gates and Fauci were NOT room mates at the same uni and have almost a decade age gap. This is easily checkable.

Patriot ,farmer, grandmother, Reiki Master, believer, from NH

If any of this is true, and we know there are adverse reactions and deaths due to the vax, then why is DJT allowing it?

patriot 🌎 French frog 🐸🇨🇦 I remember who I am , 👑sovereign part of God. living a human life , for révélation of truth ,moon watcher 👀

In response deb glidden to his Publication

he talked about vaccins , there is a lot of them , hydroxychloroquine IS a vaccin ;)

(1) Show this thread

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Oldie but goodie, valuable info. Remember that the CDC is just an agency working for the government. They own a boatload of pharma patents, incuding the COVID/SARS vaccines. Convenient, no?

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Well, Fraudci Graduated from Cornell Med School in 1966 and joined NIH in 1968. Gates graduated HS in 1973 and went to Harvard, but dropped out after 2 years. Fraudci was born in 1940, Gates in 1955......

This has been debunked in the past as false news

How did Zyklon B kill anyone?

20 years of seeing through the matrix has brought me here. Jesus is Lord.

In response Jake Sprake to his Publication

It was used to de-lice the Jews. Lice were the main spreader of Typhus which was killing many at the time. Close quarters living caused lice to spread, hence shaved heads and showers with Zyklon-B added to kill the bugs spreading disease.
The narrative about zyclone-b killing Jews is so easily debunked.

(1) Show this thread

In response John Tiger to his Publication

read everything believe nothing unless the dots line up I always say ha ha

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Been an interesting journey. It reminds of George.... Enjoy and GOD BLESS Jim.... THE BIG CLUB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvxt1svxso

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

if I ever get rich terry Im going to come and visit you and hang out for a day or two ha ha, we'd have lots to talk about!

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤔😡🤬

gates dropped out of Harvard. he didnt attend Cornell 🤷🏻‍♀️

In response Lori Gallegos to his Publication

hes also alot younger and was a kid when fauci grad college

(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

My country just got it's first shipment of moderna vaccines. They made a whole ceremony about it... What's worst of all even if everyone knew this they would go ahead and say "we'll take the other one then"

In response God Wins to his Publication

yup, NZ just got its first shipment too. and people are "proud to be taking it!"

(1) Show this thread