Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Hang him from his berries!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Wwwhjjaaayyy?

typical cuomo, vaccine to protect against vaccine

WTF how stupid does he think people are😡

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

In response Vickie Wilson Garrison to his Publication

to be fair there are a lot of people out there that fall into that category sadly

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

FILE COMPLAINTS WITH THE AMA, CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! HE'S LIED NUMEROUS TIMES! THERE IS
💥NO💥 SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE, OR TRANSPARENCY PROVING ANYTHING HE'S DONE! HE CONTRADICTS HIMSELF, THE CDC & THE WHO.

GATES PAID SHILL. HOW COME HE WAS WORKING ON A VACCINE WITH MODERNA IN 2019? FACT. PUBLISHED ARTICLES. AND PICS OF HIM, BARRY & BILL TOURING WUHAN IN 2014...
#Plandemic #Event201 UN#Agenda2030 #wakeUp #NWO

it's time for a noose around his neck for war crimes.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

What a double case of assclowns right here... Such BS💩
I think the commentator made me laugh even harder though so thanQ for that...!😂

God wins, life is divine & united we are strong!

these people are the virus

Fauci and Gates make Billions from these vaccines.

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

We reached herd immunity in June 2020.

Are we now confronting COVID-20 and COVID-21?

FAUCI BEGONE!!!!

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

Ass clown

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

💩Stupid clown.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

PLEASE DIG UP WHAT HE SAID ABOUT MASKS LAST MARCH THROUGH MAY! 💥AND HIS THESIS ABOUT THE 👀REAL CAUSE OF SO MANY DEATHS DURING THE SPANISH FLU... ACCORDING TO ANTHONY, MASKS THAT HAMPERED BREATHING, IMMUNE SYSTEMS & CAUSED INCREASED BACTERIAL LUNG INFECTIONS.#Plandemic 2 ON BITCHUTE... HIS COWORKER & AN EXPERT PHD ON PATENT & MEDICAL LAW IS ON HIS TAIL...

WHAT ARE HIS ASSOCIATIONS TO WUHAN, GATES, OBAMA, CDC, REMDESIVIR & OTHER PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES HE'S DEEPLY FINANCIALLY INVESTED IN?
I HOPE HE'S FIRST...

SPANISH FLU ACTUAL HEADLINE.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

#vaccine#Vaccination#doctors#nurses
When all these doctors who said "death due to covid, not old age" go to prison...

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I Love God my Father. I am a Proud mother of Five Children and Six Grandchildren. I Love Patriots and stand together. WWG1WGA

Yeah we know that his comments are for the sleepers. But yes he needs to keep quiet@Gitmooooooo. sick of hearing his voice.

Fauci needs to go away!!!

in a world full of 🐑, be the 🦬. move forward even if it means taking the stairs. music is life. excuse us while we sing to the sky tøp.

dr. fauxingnuthing. what a disgraceful clown!

The [DS] never has just one move in a plan; they have multile moves and directions. First, they weaken our immune systems (or kill us) with a vaccine. Then they introduce an authentically deadly virus.

They have a virtual library of devious plans.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

Dr Fauxi is as wishy-washy as they come.

Patriot RN. Small account on twitter was purged. 🐸❤🇺🇸 was Sugarmag64. Me and my dog in Michiganistan. MAGA 😍💀🐶🐰#SaveOurChildren

Both need a dirt nap

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Chloe Smith to her Publication

thanks for the chuckle 😅

(1) Show this thread

What a crock of sh!t !!

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ ✝️ Patriot🇺🇸 Truth Seeker and Truth Speaker‼️ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump 💜

Fauci is TOTAL CGI in that recording‼️
HE GONE‼️

Recording is 2:03 long = 23= PAIN‼️