Only people mentioned by @conservativenation in this post can reply

In response Conservative Nation to his Publication

We stand with D

Only followers of this user (@CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Always!(as a Canadian/Romanian).

PATRIOT. WWG1WGA. PRAYER WARRIOR.ARTIST.LOVER OF TRUTH,BEAUTY AND LIGHT. Wife, mom, grandma and live in Montana with my husband and horses.

Will always support him, yes!

I am just a small account but one that loves our Country and our President, Donald J Trump! God bless America and God bless all the Patriots

Every day of the week I stand with MY President!!!

Jesus is my savior ! I’m here for information

i stand behind no man . i will stand in front of him for my childrens future ... god bless trump !

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Damn straight! Can't wait for tomorrow afternoon!

Patriot. Mocked by many (some family inc), but FIRMLY stand in my belief that the "Best is yet to come!" God wins.

I pray for and stand behind (& with) President Trump.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️ still standing behind DJT..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

yes i do

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I STAND BEHIND PRESIDENT TRUMP!

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Man i have my f250 plastered with Trump graphics and drive it everywhere!!! I did turn my flags upside down to signify the theft of our courts!!! I iwll fallow you to hell and back if you give the word Mr. Trump !! But please do not wait so long tha too many of these beautiful babies get hurt more than what has already been commited!!! Please Stand for allof us and we will stand with you 100000000 percent!!!

Prior Army 54 Echo, I am Pro-life, support the Constitution, MAGA, WWG1WGA, I believe in Q & the Plan. Christian, Trump is my President.

🙋‍♀️

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I do not leave the house without my Trump Hat On!
😉

Trump is my President Then and now! Proud wife and proud mother to veterans. God Bless our military.

everyday!

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I do everyday as well.

i do it every day!! as well as proudly wearing my Trump hat❣️i might add i get compliments on it everyday! ive net many anazing patriits this way.
WWG1WGA!!!

I stand behind President Trump! God Bless Him and First Lady Melania Trump for all they have done for the American people!

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

I absolutely stand with President Donald J. Trump.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

still have my Trump sticker taped inside my windsgeild

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

ALL THE WAY ❤️🇺🇸