If anyone needs a 'Love Q' cap, send a DM

You never know the 'ripple' these caps can produce ☺

#HoldTheLine
#ThePeoplesBridge

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

I just received my caps and Q gear today and love it all, thank you so much! I can't wait to go out and have some good conversations now. 🙂

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Hello AMAZING Lady! I would love to purchase one of these hats! How do I go about this? Thanks!

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

How do we DM on here? I would like tge white one with the flag heart on the upper right please.

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Veronica, I'll trade you a Q cap for 2#QFlagPin! I can send out first thing Monday morning.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Send me a DM....😊

(1) Show this thread

Cant stop the storm that is coming. Twitter ain’t shit. MERICA MOTHER FUCKERS. FREEDOM!!! Q nation. 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Democrat scum. This is the way

top left please

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

In response Painiscoming H8Q to his Publication

Send a DM if interested

(1) Show this thread

i live the bottom left hat! Where can I order? thankyou

In response Angela DIBLASI to her Publication

Send a Dm plz

(1) Show this thread

how do i do a dm on anonup?

In response livingfree always to her Publication

I'll message you to make it easier....

(1) Show this thread

can you mae one that says "told you so" soni can wear it once all this stuff breaks...inhave a lot of people i need tonwear it in frint of

In response Danielle Stull to his Publication

LOL... I have the best TOLD YA SO tee shirt just waiting, it is so cool LOL

(1) Show this thread