Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

They plan, God laughs, God wins, God always wins! 🙏🏻 President Trump is my president. 💖🤍💙 WWG1WGA Worldwide 🌎

4:49 - 17

Pretty uneventful so far, ugh just want something to happen before creepy Joe is sworen in

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

over debbie downers

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

Lets roll patriots!! 🇺🇸🍿🙏🏻

TRUMP LOVING PATRIOT..WIFE..MOM..REALTOR..JOHN LIVES! WWG1WGA

4:49

One thing we have learned is never put a date to ANYTHING!!
If we think we have figured it out that means [They] have also figured it out which means we actually didn't!

I’ve learned I don’t know anything. Have also learned that people will pay for what I know. Life is good.. i love MAGA Q

Still i dont see anything to REMEMBER Today😄

[[W][W][G][1][W][G][A]] Patriot [] 《1776》[[F][R][E][E][D][O][M]]

i mean honestly nothing has happened.. either im losing hope that anything will even happen or all this is actually a hoax and nothing is really gonna happen. idk i just really dont want joe to be president and i really hope something happens

In response V17 X17 to his Publication

Have you seen LIn Woods videos? They are pretty big

(1) Show this thread

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

JULIAN ASSANGE is set Free "oficially "

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

source?

(1) Show this thread