Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

I was a veterinary technician for many many years and sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field because i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals and I was completely horrifed... shocked... and most of all heartbroken when I finally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left my career after 20 years becuae I was told that I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul and left with my head held high, without ever looking back... and if I had to I would do it agian all over again. πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

What do you think of vaxs for horses?

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

Hmmm good question. I only worked with small animals as a vet tech... Some vets are offeing rabies titers for small animals now so i would think it is the same for horses, but the other vax I am not sure about.πŸ™„

Dr John Robb is so passionate about spreadign the truth and sharing info on vax titers. I am sure he would know and if not he would be happy to guide you in the rigth direction.. My friend called Dr Robb's mobile # about a question, and we were so surprised that he answered the phone right away, he was wonderful and haooy to answer any of her questions... If you call him, pleae let me know what he says, I would love to hear what he thinks!

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ
FOR VACCINE TITERS FOLLOW DR JOHN ROBB
FROM PROTECT THE PETS!
You can call him and talk with him directly!

203.731.4251 Mobile
203.690.2866 Office

98 South Main Street
Newtown, CT 06470
drrobb@protectthepets.com
https://www.protectthepets.com/ptp-hospitals.html

Thank you so much! πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LSUPatriot in this post can reply

In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ