WTF is wrong with John Kerry? Looks like he's been deep-throating Death's sickle.
Looks like a fuckin vampire!
Pale & bloodless!
Reminds me of the parasite that enters the body of the dead praying mantis & uses its husk of a body to move around! 😳
That damn swirl painting behind him tho. 🧐

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

He was caught at an airport in the past with a suitcase full of blood products. He claimed to have a rare blood disorder that could necessitate blood transfusions. He quite literally is a vampire. They also use epi pens when the adreno supply is low. Adrenochrome is a by product of epinephrine release in the body. I do believe that is why a lot of Hellywood adopts black children. When supply was temporarily low they used the children as blood donors.

It was Al Gore who was caught; though considering who we are talking about, it wouldn't suprise me one bit if he wasn't in on it

In response Kathy Marx to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_May77 in this post can reply

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

In response Patriot May to her Publication

Yep, your right. Its hard to keep all these demons straight in your head. Carrey is married to a Heinz. I live in the Pittsburgh area, so Ive heard stories about how awful Teresa Heinz is.

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Kathy Marx to her Publication

It is hard to keep everyone's name in order and to remember them all; there are so many of them who could. Maybe I need to look into Kerry today; I choose one person or try to, and do research on them throughout the day.

(1) Show this thread