WTF is wrong with John Kerry? Looks like he's been deep-throating Death's sickle.
Looks like a fuckin vampire!
Pale & bloodless!
Reminds me of the parasite that enters the body of the dead praying mantis & uses its husk of a body to move around! 😳
That damn swirl painting behind him tho. 🧐

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Being sad and dead is the constant Hz frequency of the
swamp creatures

'Freshly dug up'!

Saved by faith, through Jesus; wife; mother; grandmother; healer; defender of truth

His mask is melting...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

lack of andrenecrome

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

The real Kerry is gone. This is an actor wearing a full-head mask and possibly CGI...

I know. Saw this and said to myself, MF's been waterboarded.

Twitter: @FreedomFries31 (3rd acct) GAB: @FreedomFries3 Telegram: Freedom Fries Rumble: Freed0mFries. American Female Patriot. WWG1WGA

🤣His eyebrows are about to fall off his face

In response Freedom Fries to her Publication

they are sure hanging on there! 🤣
I thought the big painted on brows were the worst lol these win

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

Why the long face John? 🤣

MAGA - STAND TALL, STAND PROUD, AND STAND TOGETHER PATRIOTS! WWG1WGA

Withdrawals from Adrenochrome

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

Adrenochrome withdrawals.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Tossed off Twitter, President Trump supporter, mom, wife, animal lover, C journalist, rabbit hole digger, Gen X, Mud Flood digger

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

this one has to be a mask.
like Joe.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Wearing mask like Joe. The question is, are we in control of this one or we actually leading China fake us out with one of our own politicians?

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Well, they forgot to put someones eyeballs in that mask let alone a mans jaw line. wtf? He looks like Kamalas joker picture.

(1) Show this thread

he looks beat up and very sad😀

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Brenda Kehoe to her Publication

😒 I think this is his beat up mask version ... I could be wrong though.

(1) Show this thread

Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

Yes...wtf is that artwork (if you can call it that)?🙄

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

"Little Boy Love" pedo sign!?!

(1) Show this thread

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Withdrawals?

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

He's in dire straits. Hasn't had a haircut in months...

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

weird homemade pedo symbolism "art" in a white matted picture frame, I thought it might be drawn on a calendar. but the lamp glare is what made realize. geez he looks like death trying to warm up🤢his hair is a mess🤣 looks like a black square paned window to me over his shoulder to me. 🤔

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

The Walking Dead comes to mind.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Mr. "Do you know who I am?" - I miss Howie Carr's daily take down of the haughty John Kerry back in MA on his weekly radio show.

Another deep state swamp rat - hope those are prison bars behind him!!

Mortimor the Mortician...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

DOUBLE, LAST WE HEARD HE WAS IN CELL 110 @ GITMO ?

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Lol! Fancy you say that! I just asked why there's bars on the window. 🧐

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

He was bunking with Obummer from what I heard. Once they found Obummer's smuggled cell phone guess Kerry got a new roomie.

(2) Show this thread

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

Defintely not normal YIKES

Faith, family, country in that order.Retired RN and grandmother. WWG1WGA, PIZZAGATE, OBAMAGATE, FISAGATE, GO SAMMY UH UH

He was caught at an airport in the past with a suitcase full of blood products. He claimed to have a rare blood disorder that could necessitate blood transfusions. He quite literally is a vampire. They also use epi pens when the adreno supply is low. Adrenochrome is a by product of epinephrine release in the body. I do believe that is why a lot of Hellywood adopts black children. When supply was temporarily low they used the children as blood donors.

I love my God, my country, and my President; I am here to say in touch with great Patriots. Single, and I plan to stay that way.

In response Kathy Marx to her Publication
In response Kathy Marx to her Publication

Partially right about the "vampire" satanists. I think the rest of the story is they're after adrenochrome which is produced in babies & children when they are tortured & oftentimes killed. (extract from the pineal gland) Adrenochrome is said to give a high unlike any other drug. Dependence results. Withdrawal likely leads to death. Children are now being rescued in the tens of thousands. Satanists steal or pay for children & keep them as in underground "farms." (tunnels)

(3) Show this thread

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

no adreno for awhile

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

Looks like the same shit from across the pond.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Looks like a bad double? Look at chin and the rest

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Why's there bars on the window? Where is he?
His face is scary shit. Looks like he's been underground for YEARS. WTF

(1) Show this thread

#GODWins #WWG1WGA #1A #2A #Freedom #TheGreatWakening #MAGA

sold his soul to evil very long ago.,
the darkness in his heart is coming out to the surface

In response Chico Panebianco to his Publication

voila un diable,
au revoir monsieur Querry vous ete finit

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

All that has been hidden in darkness is being revealed!! The illusion is over, we've only just begun.