Military war veteran🎖Spiritualist💚 Q💥 Freedom Fighter 🦅 Took the Oath✋Darkness to Light🌔God is Love ❤️From 3Dto5D🙏 Rescue Animals🐕🐈

WOW! I received some recognition along with Ghost Ezra@ghostezra I'm pleased and humbled that my efforts are being recognized. Thank you.

Im in Texas, it was brutual To be honest, when Anons said prepare 2 years ago, that is what I did. I communicated that to my neighborhood fb page. I put in automatic generator, 500 gal. and stocked up on everything! So we all shared, and they knew when we lost electricity, where to go, and everyone had a task and skill. We Texans love one another, but thanks to yall, we were prepared! Thank you, praying for my other fellow Texans! This was a wake up call to all Texans for sure!!!

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Libertygal12 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts