WOW! I received some recognition along with Ghost Ezra@ghostezra I'm pleased and humbled that my efforts are being recognized. Thank you.

Only people mentioned by @TheWiseOwl in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God and Liberty is the only way! Best is Yet to Come

In response The Wise Owl_AZ to his Publication

Im in Texas, it was brutual To be honest, when Anons said prepare 2 years ago, that is what I did. I communicated that to my neighborhood fb page. I put in automatic generator, 500 gal. and stocked up on everything! So we all shared, and they knew when we lost electricity, where to go, and everyone had a task and skill. We Texans love one another, but thanks to yall, we were prepared! Thank you, praying for my other fellow Texans! This was a wake up call to all Texans for sure!!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Christian, #WWG1WGA, #XRP, #2nd, #SaveTheChildren

Congrats Wise Owl!!

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Congrats WiseOwl!

Only followers of this user (@Liberty) can see their posts

Twit: Sweet Caroline. "Wondering" what I said to twerk Twit off. Love DJT & FLOTUS. 1949 model, still running. Love God, USA & MA

Beeeee carefulllllllll.....