Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Canada has gone crazy! In the UN sanctuary city of Edmonton a Pastor has been arrested for continuing services. Faces life in jail?! WTAF!!!

https://www.jccf.ca/alberta-pastor-arrested-for-holding-church-now-faces-possible-jail-time/

Only people mentioned by @Dlynnk in this post can reply

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

In response Dee lynnk to her Publication

Did you see the JCCF is going to BC Supreme Court March 1-4 to argue illegal lock downs?

https://www.jccf.ca/court-dates-set-for-lockdown-lawsuits-in-bc-and-manitoba/

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

Hopefully this court is not corrupt and will set a precedent.

(1) Show this thread

In response Dee lynnk to her Publication

So insane! No virus isolated, inventor of the PCR test says no valid way to test. In Canada 20000 deaths of 37 million! Thats 0.0000 % death. 99.9% in LTC care homes where the average is 83 and they already had issues which is why they live there!

BC has 61 in Acute care with 5600 beds still available and we are still locked down! This is not about a virus! JT quietly bringing in communism while people cheer at being locked up! So messed up!

Cdn Patriot 🇨🇦. Father of five. Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.

JT is apparently at gitmo

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

If these "so called doctors" would implement an immune boosting program for them to do "no harm" like HCQ and Zinc and Vit C and D etc etc. then maybe these deaths would be a fraction of what they are. They make me so so mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2) Show this thread