Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I want these all over! We need more people out doing this. I've been thinking it since the summer. Can't we get something going? I'm a broke ass, and I'm sure a lot of other are struggling now but we just need signs, banners, flyers. Maybe someone is in the printing business? Then we need foot soldiers. That I can do. I'll hop out of my truck and hang up signs and hand ladies in the grocery store flyers with facts on them. Thousands of patriots working together town by town. Can't we get something set up without it turning into a money making scheme, we just need to get the word out. Everyone is walking around with masks on brainwashed from the TV. 😞

Yes, how do we get it done? We also need one stating that the VAX is dangerous.

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @bestdayever16 in this post can reply

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² USAF Vet πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Rebirth of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Beth Aldrich to her Publication

idk im the only one I see walking around with my mask off in my area, me and my brother. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ We need to bring in someone to work with us that could get us going. What about the Frontline doctors type of group? Just a suggestion? If I knew someone that could help, I would have asked already.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

You should come to Vegas. These libs cant wear them tight enough! Inside/outside/while they drive. Im moving. Seriously. Monday

(1) Show this thread