Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

We need signs like this ALL over the country. Who's with us?

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

Veronica Wolski
@thepeoplesbridge

Here is one such person.
Gid bless her is right

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I visited my dr on Friday for a renewed prescription.

Office staff, nurses, and the dr - no masks, and no requirement for patients, unless THEY want to.

Dr says take zink and vit D, 'in this "covid" season'... I could see him showing 'quotes' when he said this.

Then, off to the local brewery, again, no masks on the happy clientele...

(1) Show this thread

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

I want these all over! We need more people out doing this. I've been thinking it since the summer. Can't we get something going? I'm a broke ass, and I'm sure a lot of other are struggling now but we just need signs, banners, flyers. Maybe someone is in the printing business? Then we need foot soldiers. That I can do. I'll hop out of my truck and hang up signs and hand ladies in the grocery store flyers with facts on them. Thousands of patriots working together town by town. Can't we get something set up without it turning into a money making scheme, we just need to get the word out. Everyone is walking around with masks on brainwashed from the TV. 😞

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

In response Miran Duran to her Publication

Yes, how do we get it done? We also need one stating that the VAX is dangerous.

(2) Show this thread

USAF Vet YUGE President Trump supporter; he tweeted: "Fight Patriots! Had 50K followers on Twitter & proudly followed by Gen. Flynn.

Isn't that the truth.

Digital Warrior, Citizen Journalist, Wise Woman, Seasoned Writer, Anon Extraordinaire' and a wife and mother who is all in for Trump!

Thru out the world, the truth is being unveiled! It's about time!!

The corruption needs to end about all things past and present, all needs to be exposed! Stand up Patriots and share ...

FREE ELECTRICITY

"Tesla did not dedicate himself to his work for the money or fame.
He had a heart to serve others. He did not care about recognition or an inflated bank account, which made it easy for greedy men like Edison and Westinghouse to prey upon his generosity and take advantage of him.

Nikola Tesla strove to bring the world 'free electricity'

Click on the article below to get insight about the Trump Tesla connection which will make free electricity a reality once President Trump resumes the Presidency.

https://rubyraymedia.com/index.php/top-stories-view-all-articles/trump-tesla-wireless-connection

(1) Show this thread