Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Add these satanic ritual terrorism vics/crime cover up vics + more to that total...

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication

WHAT EVIDENCE FROM, MENA , LITTLE ROCK, & WHITEWATER COULD HAVE BEEN BLOWN UP IN THE BLAST ( THAT ) CIA BLACK HAT ( BLEW UP )
McVHAY ( PATSY ) SET UP BY FBI & CIA , WHY DID CLINTON DEMO BUILDING BEFORE INVESTIGATION ??? REAL TRUTH IS BILL NEEDED ALL EVIDENCE DISTROYED BEFORE TRUTH WAS FOUND !!! NOT 1 FBI / DEA AGENT DIED IN THAT BLAST !! LOW LEVEL ASST YES ! 3 DAYS BEFORE E-MAILS WENT OUT NOT TO BE IN BUILDING @ 9 AM THAT DAY !!! I KNOW THIS WHY I WAS ABOUT TO CROSS THAT STREET & ENTER THE BUILDING WHEN IT BLEW ! I WAS IN A TRANSFER OVER TO DEA , .......... CLINTON WAS KILLING KIDS IN THE 90s

Some kids were too heavily drugged by "magic juice" to ever remember or tell.

"Medical" based, daycare, church based, child "psychologist" quiet satanic trauma programming based, religious kid's weekend camps, kid's clubs, school related, & "CPS ripping targeted kids away from good families with knowingly made false claims on purpose to meet pedo net quotas to put kids into "masonic foster parent homes" to sex traffick them in satanic rings that employ SRA (trauma based satanic ritual abuse) & getting them to never tell has been going on against death threatened kids in all 50 states.

Only 1 in 20 ever tell during childhood.
#SaveTheChildren

(4) Show this thread
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Add these & more to that total...

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Thank God she's dead

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

I would have volunteered to pull the lever! I'm glad the wicked witch is dead. 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread