Another case of vaccine side effect.
That's a crime in my eyes.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

I understand why the film was made, but this lady was in extreme pain and needed to be in the hospital and if the hospital refused treatment for her. I would have made enough noise that the security would have had to been called.. I would have gotten family friends neighbors by standers involved ,,Noise lots of noise! That is what we need now.. is to attract attention to the issues.. God bless this lady and all ppl who were silly enough to take the poison.. If ppl want to commit suicide I can think of faster easier ways to do it!

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto Me and I will answer you; and show you great & mighty things, which you know not.

May the Almighty Father of all creation look upon His child and bring blessing and favor, may His will be for her, through His strip we are healed, may peace fill your hearts and may you be healed of this bio-weapon and released from the pain it is causing. I pray in the name above all names Jesus Christ our LORD and savior. Amen

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

This is devastating! I pray that this lady will be okay. I struggle to understand why the White Hats couldn't have replaced the harmful vaccine with a placebo or why it couldn't have been stopped from being distributed.

heartbreaking!💔

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

Absolfuckingutely!! I have seen waayyy to many of this side affect. This breaks your heart😞....PURE EVIL

Poor lady :( Even the cat was worried.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

That is so very sad! People nees to say bo to the vaccine even if it is for their jobs

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

The cat KNOWS momma is not well.

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💖

🙏🙏🙏

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Prayers!!!!

Intercessor -- Patriot 1776 -- SaveTheChildren!!!! -- Donald J. Trump is My President -- Here Comes the Great Awakening

This is the third video that I have seen like this. The other two the people said they had been to several ERs and no one could help them.

The thing is though both parties no matter how you look at it are to blame for this the white hats couldve changed the vaccine to keep it safe they knew about it & still letting it go on sadly & some rather big followers justify it by saying (charlie wards words) it is good in a way it gets rid of all the stupid people before the end sorry this is not true at all my dad has cancer they refused his treatment until he had the vaccine many more people like him does not make them stupid just desperate!

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

thank you for this, this is a daily struggle in my mind.

(1) Show this thread

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I have lived with seizures since I was 12 which i feel were derived from the vaccines I was given before I entered 6th grade. This is why I say NO to this vaccine.

This makes me so sad.

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

So sad. 😢

BADGE OF HONOR - suspended from twitter same day as Trump! HOLD THE LINE PATRIOTS!!

God Bless Her! Prayers to you all🙏🏻

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Animals don't hang around for fakeness! 🔥