I strongly urge you to consider how you can repackage ideas and content, or rehash it into language that is better understood, so that you can reach your own niche audiences. Be it your family, community, church, school, company, etc — "everywhere is local". What I write in a "British intellectual" style won't land well everywhere, for example. The job is to awaken as many people as possible, and you are in a better position than I am to judge what can be "heard" in your content. Forgiveness beats permission; recycle what you can, but add your own spin and packaging as necessary to get the message over. "Remember when…" to locate it in events people can relate to.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I find it helpful to ask why questions to them. Why is there barbed wire and a fence meant to keep people in? Why is AF1 differnt looking than Trumps AF1? Then I say it doenst make sense what is going on. I just want the truth and the truth should always make sense.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Kirk's Law Corner Friday February 19, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCD64HSHxIQ

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

It is also an important point to keep in mind when we are having actual (in person) conversations with others.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

This is such excellent advice, and so timely! I will repost. Thank you, Martin!

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

dam good advice, Martin. Now, can I PLEASE see some art? Pretty please with a cherry on top???

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

"Remember when" I found Martin Geddes on Twitter and his intellectual approach to Q posts and current events solidified my position that all would come about as dictated to us? I do.

His locally-framed British insights helped shape my local Texas/US picture/views/outlook (no puddles needed).

I'm sure his reach has been worldwide...

Much thanks to him.