3 Images

Tim Ballard

Today is the anniversary of the rescue of 28 children from a false orphanage (shell organization) in Haiti that was selling children for 10-15k each.

It was special for a couple reasons.

1. It was@ourrescue’s first preventative strike, meaning none of the children had been sexually abused, though they were for sale to any possible, disgusting buyer.

Our operation prevented more severe abuse.

And 2. Among these children were two that I especially connected with, and ultimately (by orders of my beautiful wife) we adopted.

As there was no birth documentation for these children, the Haitian government decided to assign the date of their liberation as their birth date.

Happy “Birth Day” to these 28 beautiful children! And especially to my kids. I love you two SO much! You have changed our lives forever and brought a light to our home that I never could have imagined.

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

💕💕💕💕💕

Journalist. Mom to a vaccine-injured son. Waking up. Learning. Holding the light. Grateful for the truth-tellers.

Oh this is so beautiful.

💕💕💕🎉🎉🎉🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

#Freedom #LoveJesus #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #RollTide

❤️❤️

Seeker of Truth. Freedom, Love And Life. And willing to research to find it. Waiting patiently to see the Evil do-ers gone. God bless.✊🙏❤

Truly amazing story of you rescuing these beautiful Angel's of our future. My soul aches for all these innocent lives that scumbags use and abuse for money-enomy. God bless you. You are amazing. 💖😇

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

YOU and your wife are certainly a gift from God.❤️

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

❤❤❤

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

God Bless!

Tim Ballard is a Saint and a Hero!

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

This is what God intended us ALL to be. This is what our new world is going to be, once liberated from the darkness.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

I am so in!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

THIS MAN IS A BEAUTIFUL SOUL.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Well done friend.