Chrissy Teigen's Tik Tok of a child screaming.
Her profile icon is chicken. Reminds me of HRC's email ~"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch".
In my last group chat with IET & other large accounts, they found Chrissy's old tweets from before she was famous that had ZERO engagements & I asked them to drop Intel of her being a sick pedo-cannibal inside those tweets & told IET to mass RT them with his huge platform. They spread like wildfire. As a result, 2 hrs later Chrissy started mass deleting tweets & wiped 60K tweets by the end of the next day.
Lets do this again!
This is her brand new Tik Tok account & she's up to her SICK fucking subliminal messaging. Let's show this vile animal that, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, ANYMORE"!
👇👇👇
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeFFj5Qb/
☝️☝️☝️

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Matthew 13:49
"So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,"
Matthew 13:50
"And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

Prince Charles dined at The Hollydale and thoroughly enjoyed it. The Belenoffs are cousins of the royals. Glamis Calling.

they are do fisgusting ! sabe the children

666 likes