Chrissy Teigen's Tik Tok of a child screaming.
Her profile icon is chicken. Reminds me of HRC's email ~"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch".
In my last group chat with IET & other large accounts, they found Chrissy's old tweets from before she was famous that had ZERO engagements & I asked them to drop Intel of her being a sick pedo-cannibal inside those tweets & told IET to mass RT them with his huge platform. They spread like wildfire. As a result, 2 hrs later Chrissy started mass deleting tweets & wiped 60K tweets by the end of the next day.
Lets do this again!
This is her brand new Tik Tok account & she's up to her SICK fucking subliminal messaging. Let's show this vile animal that, "WE'RE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT, ANYMORE"!
👇👇👇
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeFFj5Qb/
☝️☝️☝️

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

can't stand this POS
i hope it's true....
executed already
and i hope it was painful

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

People need to clue in - this creature, Chrissy Tiegen, is not a woman!

That is a Baphomet like BigMike Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Kamal A. Harris & many others.

That creature never had a womb, never had a miscarriage... it's just an attention whore.

Check the hollow thighs & the shoulders;hips ratio... Belly button placement? Arm length?

Why would anyone so fixated on sex marry a gay man?

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

🤮

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

Vile is the perfect word to describe this POS. Who else remembers those sick fucking pics with her daughter on instagram?

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Born in 1976. American Patriot lineage 1776. Coincidences...not. Loyal and Patriotic AMERICAN. WWG1WGA

Nice triangle bracelet...

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

This started last week I believe and thousands of pizza gate comments have been deleted but I see we are still dominating 🙏🏼🤮

Something about myself I'm half Mexican half Guatemalan I'm a cancer survivor and an amputee right leg AK

this little boy is gone from this earth

BITCH

Suspended from Twitter same day as President Trump and very proud of it 😎 Oops something I said? #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening #godwins

🤬🤬🤬

I’m just me... searching for truth in a world of lies

In response Qued Forever to her Publication

Oh what a twisted sick p.o.s. this thing is....

(1) Show this thread

Shes really a HE

I'm a god loving patriot in England that has been blessed with finding truth and other patriots that love President Trump Love is the key

This witch makes my blood boil!!!!!

In response Tracey Higham to her Publication

Mine too!

(1) Show this thread

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

She is beyond sick!!!!!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Grrrrrrrrr!

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

even before i knew about her depravity.....I absolutely could not stand watching her pop up everywhere.....so fame hungry....her loud filthy mouth and stupid opinions.......oh yeh i forgot --it was prob because she said a big F U to our beloved President ----now it all makes sense ..

(2) Show this thread

God🙏Family❤️America🇺🇸Trump2020🇺🇸#85Million+Strong🦅W/W/G/1/W/G/A💚

On the tik tok it says "learning process." like is there a poor child screaming and she's annoyed bc it doesnt know the rules yet? Dammit this shit kills me 😭 I wish this satanic slutt would be locked up already! She knows exactly what she's doing and she's proud of it! 🤬

Yes that "learning process" line was disgusting! Like learning to tolerate the screams from torture. 😡

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

There is rumor of HER being a HIM. As in "lady boy"
Should be labeled an "IT". Maybe IT's at Gitmo by now.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/o-t-lounge/chrissy-teigen-is-actually-a-tranny/90953129/

(2) Show this thread

nasty leave the kids alone

Proud wife and momma of 4 ❤️✝️🇺🇸🐎 Trump is still my president!

BTW checkout symbolism in her jewlery

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

That's her double. keeping charade going until the world knows she's locked up or dead.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

These people are S I C K ! !

I love God Almighty, my family, my country & my President Donald Trump. Grateful & blessed. Fearless Patriot holding the line. WWG1WGA 🙌🏼

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

I wanna cry, I wanna throw up. I have shed so many tears already. Broken.

(1) Show this thread

I heard it was going to be💥💥💥BIBLICAL💥💥💥 so here I am!

yeah not her.... no cheek implants !!

Trump WON // Tyrannical Governments are a "danger to public health" so why don't we remove that first. The vaxx is poison

im gonna go out on a limb here - taht is NOT her!

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

X educator. Looking to educate myself and others with the truth.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Prince Charles dined at The Hollydale and thoroughly enjoyed it. The Belenoffs are cousins of the royals. Glamis Calling.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

Matthew 13:49
"So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,"
Matthew 13:50
"And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

(4) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

A soccer kick to that face would be God-sent

Love Trump, patriot, proud American, WWG1WGA

that is not her