🤔🤔🤔

The world is under MK Ultra Mind control #breakthespell

In response Skylers Mom to her Publication

This is an interesting topic. i researched it and there are many articles that say you can give blood, not sure if they are required to tell you if the person you are receiving blood from had any of the covid vaccines. The exception is the Astra- Xeneca for which you are required to wait two weeks until you can give blood. I still have many questions about this topic. Kind of dismaying to think about.

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Jules Christine to his Publication

Seriously, I kind of doubt they would tell us if the donor has revieved the Covid-19 Vaccine or not! Just like they were never honest about
Hep A,B ,C or even HIV. Then boom all of a sudden you come down with it or your partner comes down with it, then you're accused of sleeping around or doing drugs. Oh, an let us not forget all the babies they give transfusions to and transmit blood disorders to them the families have to cope withn for the rest of their life all because, the doctor didn't care enough to test the blood of the donor.
So, my family has agreed if we need blood for any reason we donate to one another. We all have the same blood type and are able to do so. If the hospital tells you they can't do it they are lying. Plus, they can't charge for the blood you are donating because, it's for family use only & not for their stock pile to over charge another patient.

Only people mentioned by @JulesChristine7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jules Christine, click on at the bottom under it