Would be funny if threre was a blackout of the major social media sites and Anonup was one of the few "oases" of fresh info. I am already rather fond of this community, crude as the user interface may be.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

For two years T was "home - family" I watched and learned; I grew in knowledge and confidence. Much of that was because of you. Thank you for all that you have contributed. I know it was not easy. Please know how much your sacrifices have been appreciated. Love and Hugs Dearest Martin. Ceres (Lover of Puddles)

Student of synchronicity and predictive programming who sometimes says "哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈" Felixtheblack.Cat

Who knows? I think there are two options.
1. Pull the plug on everything except landline telephones and one TV channel. This seems to have happened in Myanmar.
2. Trump seizes all the media assets and takes control, removing censorship of political views, apart from those which break the law.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

Hey, Martin, I posted a link earlier to a must see interview by the velvet voiced, Scott McKay with Robert Steele. You get a name check but the whole interview is worth an hour of anybody's time...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsZNxqEtoCI&ab_channel=Eaglefortonight

I like this site too, so much interesting info being shared!

This is home for me. I jump over to gab and facebook and occasionally twitter (even though I was purged) only to see "news" headlines in normie world and in search of comms, but anonup is where my family is. So glad you joined us here, Martin. You are a beautiful gift to our movement.

Wife, MOM, patriot... Nurse! #wwg1wga RIP-Sgt. CST USMC (operation Iraqi Freedom) ❤️

so happy i found you here!!

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

I love this community! So far, I think this is the most positive place to feel comfortable in sharing ideas, thoughts, and being willing to challenge some of one's own thinking in a safe arena, crudeness and all!😉

I like this thought and am going with it :)

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

1776% Agree.
Home Vibes Here.
😎🙏💫

Recently purged from Twitter, was banned from Fb for 2 yrs. #SaveTheChildren #GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident WWG1WGA

I never have to worry about being 'put in jail' or removed for sharing truth here. I don't mind the bugs because all of us aren't perfect either. ☺💞

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

the crude interface doesn't like spell check, saving your spot or Apple products in general. But yet again, it may be user error. idk.

Been digging since 9/11. Suspended by Osama Dorsey in the great purge. Here for the finale... NCSWIC

In response Alana Sayler to her Publication

Scrolling back through TL after a post is painful...

(1) Show this thread

Former Ki17er @USMC.MCSF FAST TEAM 1/Europe -0341/8152/0231- Current CEO PSSG {priv sec}.#FactsMatter #SyntaxGrammar #WWG1WGA

work in progress, give it a lil more time. with more people flocking here... it'll have to change to accommodate

@administrator

It would be great! + Koba is working hard to make upgrades, so it will continue to get better and better! :)

I know you have a pretty big following in Gab, so thanks for posting here, too. Love having you in my feed!

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

It's nice here :) Indeed its an oase.

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I am all in on this site too! Watching it grow has been fun, and I am excited to see where it goes!