Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Really tired of people trying to control my mind. LOL I've had this feeling all my life. http://thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Ana Mathilde to her Publication

me too. great breakdown. thank you☑️💯🤍

(1) Show this thread

I dont want to be the master of doom and gloom, but this is all what if's, what i can't get my head around is the fact that we have heard time and time again that "we have it all", if they do in fact have it all then why is it not being released?, because from what i am seeing just now, the dems are getting away with all of this and i just feel that the longer they are seen to get away with it, then the general public will accept their version of events, I have been following this movement from the very beggining when Q started dropping and it pains me to say this after all the hours that i h

In response Martin McGee to his Publication

watch the latest Santa Surfing on youtube. it explains alot.

(1) Show this thread

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

well that would be a complete lie to we the people and doesnt explain covid

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

covid isnt the only thing that isnt explsined here. ☑️💯

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

and ill refrain from pointing out the obvious of your post

(4) Show this thread

Lover of Christ and all Life. Knowledge over Power. Love over Hate. Supporter of Human Rights, Freedom and Happiness.

the only conclusion that makes sense out of all the inconsistensies ive seen. Ive read that the DS has dirty bombs on the east coast but i dont totally believe that. i think the reason that this scenario is taking so long is 1. Giving the American People to witness the corruption for thereselves. and 2. to be able to rescue every child they possibly can before disclosure because once disclosure happens, if they have kids still in the underground pedo cages, the people holding them will move them or kill them. The Military wants to save every child they possibly can and keep this from ever happ

It actually would all make perfect sense now!

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

"You arew watching a show." Q "This is not a regular 4 year election." Q It took me awhile to realise he was speaking literally...and not figuratively. Once I finally got it....I was like !!!! YES. It's been very hard...(almost impossible) to get others to see it the way I did. All I can say is ....It has been a fascinating, eye opening, amazing ride since 2017. Thank Q Thank God. +++

In response Kathleen Jones to her Publication

😁 takes a minute☑️💯

(1) Show this thread

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

"You arew watching a show." Q "This is not a regular 4 year election." Q It took me awhile to realise he was speaking literally...and not figuratively. Once I finally got it....I was like !!!! YES. It's been very hard...(almost impossible) to get others to see it the way I did. All I can say is ....It has been a fascinating, eye opening, amazing ride since 2017. Thank Q Thank God. +++

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

That is awesome, we were told a long time ago that we are watching a movie, amazing, incredible, I love our President Donald J Trump and all the amazing White Hat Alliance soldiers. I completely trust the plan and I am more than assured that God said The Best is Yet to Come!

In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication

Castle Rock also a chess move. Think CASTLE ROCK ENTERTAINMENT

In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication

thought i would share this Pepe

(2) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Ok I can entertain this thought...its pretty calming actually.#GodWins

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

future proves past!

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

You get to use GrassHopper again.