Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

Take a breath Patriots,..
WE GOT THIS!!!

well that would be a complete lie to we the people and doesnt explain covid

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realSweetLiberty in this post can reply

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Sweet Liberty to her Publication

and ill refrain from pointing out the obvious of your post

covid isnt the only thing that isnt explsined here. ☑️💯

it takes a looooong time and countless hours of researching, lurking tweets and posts, allowing your mind the chance to work its magic, which involves asking theright questions, and getting flouride out of your system to start, to even begin to see how things are playing out. and i am certain i still dont know maybe even the half of it. believe me there is far too much to know all the answers too... which is why, IIMO, sleepers cant entertain any of this. hang in there, we got this. watch the latest Santa Surfing on youtube. ( my thoughts on covid, well lets just say what we were being tol

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

wasnt making a lick of sense to me)

(1) Show this thread

Lover of Christ and all Life. Knowledge over Power. Love over Hate. Supporter of Human Rights, Freedom and Happiness.

you have the right to believe this is a complete lie. You have no right to claim this is a lie to "we the people" You are one person with an opinion, doesnt mean everyone believes or should believe as you do.