DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Another dirtbag bites the dust!!! I bet this was a BIG one!!!

Former Illinois House speaker Michael Madigan (D.) resigned from the state legislature today amid an ongoing federal bribery investigation.

Scandal-Plagued Illinois Democrat Resigns from Office
Michael Madigan was the longest-serving house speaker in the country

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/scandal-plagued-illinois-democrat-resigns-from-office/

ILLINOIS RESIDENTS HAVE TRIED TO VOTE EVIL TREASONOUS BASTARDS OUT FOR DECADES. CHEATING, ELECTION FRAUD IS ILLINOIS' MODUS OPERANDI.

WHEN TRUMP ANNOUNCED HIS JUNE 2015 CAMPAIGN I KNEW ILLINOIS CORRUPTION WOULD BE IN TRUMP'S CROSSHAIRS.

QUIET GENTLE TRUMP WATCHING ILLINOIS' "BUSINESS AS USUAL". I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME...
THE DOMINOES ARE FALLING...
THEIR HOUSE OF CARDS IS TOAST.

I LOOK FORWARD TO PRESIDENT TRUMP IMMEDIATELY RETURNING.
I LOOK FORWARD TO RIDDING EVIL IN CHICAGO. I LOOK FORWARD TO CHICAGO OPPORTUNITY ZONES TO RESTORE SELF WORTH INSTEAD OF DEMONRATS SELLING FALSE HOPES WITH A DIME BAG OF CRAP FROM THE ALLEYS.

→→👹🤺🤺🤺

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Susie_Q in this post can reply

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

i lived in Chicago for 30 years, moved out 6 yrs ago) this is LONG overdue..... beyond corrupt

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Cindy Lou to her Publication

Please Excuse AN UNINTENTIONAL Omission... Cause We ALL Know...
Evil Darkness Dwells ↑→↓←...
Including Republirats

IN Illinois...
Please Understand Yuckies ARE Everywhere.

THOSE WHO KNOW... KNOW.

GOD BLESS PATRIOT WARRIORS.
GOD SPEED PATRIOT WARRIORS.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

💕🙏👍🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

→→👹🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

(1) Show this thread