#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Another dirtbag bites the dust!!! I bet this was a BIG one!!!

Former Illinois House speaker Michael Madigan (D.) resigned from the state legislature today amid an ongoing federal bribery investigation.

Scandal-Plagued Illinois Democrat Resigns from Office
Michael Madigan was the longest-serving house speaker in the country

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/scandal-plagued-illinois-democrat-resigns-from-office/

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Another Barry cock sucker

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

ILLINOIS RESIDENTS HAVE TRIED TO VOTE EVIL TREASONOUS BASTARDS OUT FOR DECADES. CHEATING, ELECTION FRAUD IS ILLINOIS' MODUS OPERANDI.

WHEN TRUMP ANNOUNCED HIS JUNE 2015 CAMPAIGN I KNEW ILLINOIS CORRUPTION WOULD BE IN TRUMP'S CROSSHAIRS.

QUIET GENTLE TRUMP WATCHING ILLINOIS' "BUSINESS AS USUAL". I KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME...
THE DOMINOES ARE FALLING...
THEIR HOUSE OF CARDS IS TOAST.

I LOOK FORWARD TO PRESIDENT TRUMP IMMEDIATELY RETURNING.
I LOOK FORWARD TO RIDDING EVIL IN CHICAGO. I LOOK FORWARD TO CHICAGO OPPORTUNITY ZONES TO RESTORE SELF WORTH INSTEAD OF DEMONRATS SELLING FALSE HOPES WITH A DIME BAG OF CRAP FROM THE ALLEYS.

β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

i lived in Chicago for 30 years, moved out 6 yrs ago) this is LONG overdue..... beyond corrupt

(1) Show this thread