WAIT...LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT
LAURA SILSBY WAS CONVICTED OF KIDNAPPING 33 KIDS IN HAITI & NOW SHE WORKS FOR THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HANDLING AMBER ALERTS-
WHICH IS FOR MISSING CHILDREN🤔🤔🤔🤔

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

And then you have her brother, Marine Veteran, Craig Sawyer assisting the rescue of children in tunnels in Arizona who convientiently got the whole operation shut down. Wonder where those childten wound up??? With Laura???

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

How many people were 'suicided' by The Clinton Crime Family for trying to expose what was truly happening in Haiti? Answer: More than 1!

Wow just wow.... so much for her background check being accurate.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Like I said, next they'll be hiring Casey Anthony just to enrage us...

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Just when you think it can't get worse or more bizarre...BING! Unbelievable.

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

SO WHACKED!!

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

pretty sure not anymore!!!

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

She is just one of many more. Evil everywhere.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

REVOLVING DOOR OF EVIL!
THEY REPOSITION EACH OTHER...
THEY COVER UP FOR EACH OTHER TO CONTINUE THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

PRAYER IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON WE HAVE ON EARTH. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMEMBER TO PRAY THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

WE ARE ALMOST THERE... HOLD THE LINE.
💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕

→→👹🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺🤺

I am here for our President. That would be our REAL PRESIDENT... President Donald J. Trump

Dear God! Help us stop this insanity for our children. This woman needs to be fired immediately.

convicted of 33 kidnappings and still at large?
does not add up.

She still works there. And Alertsense was acqured by a company called Konexus. You know what to do. https://thecelebography.com/laura-silsby/

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

That article is difficult to comprehend. It was obviously written by someone who does not completely understand English.

(1) Show this thread

Wow unbelievable! This madness HAS to stop!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

SMH
🤬🤬🤬