Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

AKA Poppy Clark. I love America and Patriots 🇺🇸

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I ❤ all the Ferns. You all make 😃

Right on the spot

🇺🇲I never felt closer to so many people I never knew as I do with my Q patriot MAGA family. I love you all its been one hell of a ride.🍻 and the best is yet to come.🐸❤️💙❤️🔥🔥🔥🐸kek

I look up at the stars every night. Tonight and every night forward I will think of all of you.

This is so true.

I love you all and am so thankful to have you here with me

Grateful to know Jesus Christ CEO of Cadence Designs1776 Wife to the handsome Navy Submariner Mother to an amazing toddler ❤️POTUS 45/19

Love this and it's so true. Love you all.

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

❤️🇺🇸👍😊

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

This is beautful. I am so thankful to be a part of this digital family. Every time I meet a fren in my town, we automatically have kinship. Praying God's favor and an abundance of friendship over each one of us today. The road has been paved with rejection, mocking, and hate, but we bring the light of love across this road. the day will come, in which healing and peace reigns. until then, every star in the sky can remind us of the beauty of each one of our lights in this world. shine brightly my friends!! 💕🕯💫

This Is Pure Murder... Wake The F*ck Up

Click the link to watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4T7RB8evpqs

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

That is soooooo very TRUE! We understand each other better than we do with our own famiy mambers, neighbours!
Lots of love from BC Canada!

❤️🇺🇸🐸❤️

Human, awake, tired of the sham. Bring on the Great Awakening! #WeHaveItAll 🐋💙🙏

namaste

but i love all of us on this journey !! i love you patriots

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I was a broken soul from a life of trauma starting at age 3. I lived a life of sin & was completely dependent on drugs & chaos lifestyle. God LITERALLY spoke 2 me & changed my life over 5 years ago. Got proactive about SAVING THE CHILDREN♥️ which lead me down the rabbit hole & then Q appeared, like my guide or shepherd & all the wonderful Anons I've met & whos wisdom has helped me on my journey. Dont kno if I wud be the success story I am today if it wasnt for the Q movement. Its given me a purpose in life, something 2 b excited about opening my eyes everyday. I LOVE ALL OF FRENS🐸 People tell me I cant make a difference,things have always been corrupt...we have learned so much great intel on these swamp creatures...Im so excited for the grand finale🍿🍿🍿#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

Thank you for sharing. It is through that in which we can grow. Truth. God had his plan for you as he does for each of us. I'm sorry for all the pain and suffering you had to endure, but it's gone. And like I tell my girls, Every day, God gives us the chance to change, Make a difference. Be better. Ask for forgiveness. We all have suffered with pain and hurt all our lives. Hopefully soon, we can all really heal. Mind, body and soul. Keep on! I love your posts! air hugs to you! xoxo

started on twatterville in May 2020 and found many others of like mind. #wwg1wga. LET'S ROLL

congratulations! you are made of God. Never forget that and every day will be worth looking forward to. Love and Light heading your way

(12) Show this thread

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

That is so beautiful and true!

Aww, Love this!

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

Beautiful!

who still has these?
mine sits in my wallet.

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

I do

(1) Show this thread

Holistic therapist, reikimaster and coach, mother of 2 boys, #thegreatawakening #saveourchildren #WWG1WGA #LOVETRUMP #holdtheline #JFKjr

I love this ❤️ and all of you 😘😍🙏

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

BEautiful!

Amen! God Bless, Go in Gods Peace Frens!

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

In response FOR FREEDOM to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

A Mississippi girl in a Louisiana world...American Patriot thru and thru #WWG1WGA 🌏 Lover of all things American, Music and Qraft Beer

Can not "love" this enough, my fren

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

c'est tout a fait ca 😎

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

❤️