Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

This is another Hero who has risen above To good not to share!
Wonder Woman@wonderwoman
18 minutes ago
In response to your post
I am a nurse of 27 years and I believe this 100%. They put money, power, ahead of human cures. Basing treatment according to the insurance one carried. Money and human life should never cross paths when treating someone ever! I was offered a position to give out the vaccine for a high dollar amount I said ABSOLUTELY NOT! Doctors doing tele calls for thier patients but you can see them in person to get a vaccine, REALLY! NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE WHEN YOU USE YOUR BRAIN. I took an OATH TO DO NO HARM and I live by that oath.

Thank you for standing up to our oath. I just retired after 50 years as a critical care RN. I was appalled to see doctors allowing government officials dictate to them that they could not prescribe a low cost, 60 year old medication, hydroxychloroquine, that could save lives! ( and prevent the virus!) Not only that, but they wee threatened with revoking of their license if they prescribed it. This was an immediate red flag to me. In pandemics doctors and researchers are encouraged to find cures etc. They are not threatened by governors and other non medical people.

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Awesome story of inside info