Proud widow of Navy Vet 12-15-2020. RIP my Luv!❤ Let his service not be in vain! Health & Life Coach Redpilled since 9/11! #wwg1wga 🇺🇸

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

BUY. AS. MUCH. PHYSICAL. SILVER. AS. YOU. CAN. FIND.
AND. BUY. FIRST. MAJESTIC. SHARES.
TICKER. AG.

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

I bought a bunch of silver two weeks ago that has yet to be delivered. When I checked on my order yesterday, the coin shop where I bought the silver from said the weather in Texas has delayed delivery from their supplier. Hopefully it will be here next week, but I certainly am becoming a bit anxious about it. What if it skyrockets before I have it in hand? Any thoughts?

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response Beth Osborne to her Publication

once you buy it its yours if it goes up all good. i just recieved two shipments it does take longer these days. expecting a 3rd shipment. i buy regularly so its like dollar cost averaging

Thank you so much for your response. I can breathe a little easier now!

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KomMom62 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Osborne, click on at the bottom under it