Only people mentioned by @Narrowpath in this post can reply

Lover of life, freedom and my God. Sharing my truth.

In response Jlight 1111 to her Publication

make my silver purchase monthly๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

YES YES YES BUY ALL YOU CAN AFFORD Hide it away If there is a fire dont worry dig it up still have weight in silver same with all metals! Faith in money Hope in currancy! God told us!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BUY. AS. MUCH. PHYSICAL. SILVER. AS. YOU. CAN. FIND.
AND. BUY. FIRST. MAJESTIC. SHARES.
TICKER. AG.

Crazy about alpacas, crazy about America, and just trying to wake up the people I love, who all call me crazy! But it's all good.

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

I bought a bunch of silver two weeks ago that has yet to be delivered. When I checked on my order yesterday, the coin shop where I bought the silver from said the weather in Texas has delayed delivery from their supplier. Hopefully it will be here next week, but I certainly am becoming a bit anxious about it. What if it skyrockets before I have it in hand? Any thoughts?

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication

250 oz! well done! i have about 3k oz so far. i have first majestic too. as well as several other mining stocks

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

200% in!

Let's pull everyone from the Left & Right & become centered

I'm doing my part by buying a few ounces every few days. Also, heavy in $AGQ for when the wall breaks.