Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Liberal tears and PAIN imcoming?
More news @ 11:11

😆 i say I'm somewhat a lone wolf. Love my kids, family, God, and my crazy animals. I've always been fascinated with the sky, it calls t

yeah, i flipped over to CNN last night just to see what garbage they were throwing out to the sheep.... A coo-coo-pooper and some lady were bashing Qanons, 😆. i cant remember what was wrote in the subject box. oh course conspiracy , dangerous, only for money making bluh, bluh, bluh. that dude / thing is one creepy 🐍

If we are the news what happened to done in 30? The goal post is forever moving. I have no problem with it but it is bad optics for those that are just coming on board. We / I look like a crazy bull shiter.

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

In response Michael Catino to his Publication

YUP my wife and kids are starting to MOCK me now🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Nlw that we all have been banned from every Big Tech social medi platform, it's ike telling the kids to keep their hands out of the cookie jar.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Happy Saturday Kim! Would be a perfect time for the EBS tomorrow since WE are the news now!😁🙌🤞