Please consider using Fluoride free tooth paste and stop drinking fluoride infused water.
Nana is currently liking Toms ok but there are many others you can try Hello, Toms, Red Seal, Jason Seal. Check it out.
Fluoride is so toxic that it has to be handled in ways similar to nuclear waste prior to dumbing that shit in products they poison us with.
It also messes up your pineal gland, in hopes of preventing you from using your God connection,

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

RO water purifier eliminates fluoride? Cause i live in India other option is tap water! and i use herbal ( ayurvedic ) toothpaste by baba ramdev !

Knowledge is a earthly possession, Enlightenment is only granted by God for those who know the spirit. Answers are in the Bible ✝️

This YouTube channel is a great resource for what your taking about. Also how to rid your body of toxins plus many other things. 💕
"THE EVENT: 5 things to expect from THE EVENT | The Great Awakening and 5D Earth timeline ● 144,000"
https://youtu.be/pDH_IGBd3yY

Pineal gland activation is extremely important. Especially for starseeds.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

What about ppl tht that have had NDE and are still here?
Seems like I have been drawn to an unusually high number of ppl like me that have had one.

(1) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

A resource to see if your tap water is flouridated. Mine is. 😭
https://nccd.cdc.gov/DOH_MWF/Default/WaterSystemList.aspx

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

Thx

Family is everything. I am here to stay connected with family and to support President Trump and patriots 🇺🇸

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

thanks. mine is😡

(2) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

This site has a flouride counter. You can type a food in the search bar in the article. Great resource.
https://truthaboutfluoride.com/foods-that-contain-fluoride/

We have been using Toms flouride free toothoasre for a while now. Flouride free mouthwash too.

Burt's Bees Flouride Free toothpaste is great! Best I've tried.

In response Rowan Tree to her Publication

That's the one I use.

(1) Show this thread

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

We make our own toothbrushing powder with baking soda and peppermint and tea tree essential oils. We make our own deodorant powder by mixing 1/2 cup baking soda, 3 cups cornstarch and 30 drops of tea tree essential oil. To your health!

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

In response Todd Hinson to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,and the Word was God. John 1:1

I have tried a lot of brands and always go back to Toms. In my opinion it is the best flouride free toothpaste. I also make my own alkaline water and drink 1 to 1.5 gallons a day and it has changed my life. I cant even begin to explain the benefits of cutting out the flouride and drinking alkaline water . I hope people take your advice 😊

In response Manda Yeah that one to her Publication

How do you make your own Alkaline water please and thank you?

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I've used fluoride free toothpaste for over 30 years & first filtered my water but now I have a water distiller
I also take Borax (20 Mule Team) - a little over 1/4 tsp a day. Not only good for teeth & bones but helps to decalcify the pineal gland - fluoride can calcify that gland over time

Also a note to tea lovers: black tea has quite a bit of fluoride, and green tea contains some as well. I've preferred herbal & floral teas for a long time so it doesn't really affect me to leave those out but I know a lot of people swear by green tea so this is just a heads up

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Borax? The laundry stuff??

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

I’ve used baking soda & coconut oil for about 5 years now.

(0) Show this thread

VET🇺🇸, PATRIOT🇺🇸, GOD LOVING🙏, PRO-LIFE, TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, JESUS IS MY SAVIOR! JOURNEYMAN STAGEHAND, LIVE EVENTS OPERATIONS

CORAL nanofoam tooth foam is what I use. they use coral calcium and colloidal silver and it works great. The problem with others is that they use the wrong type of fluoride. If they were to stop using sodium fluoride and switch to calcium fluoride those negative effects would go away. However, sodium fluoride is a byproduct of the aluminum making process and its available very cheap and that's why the toothpaste companies and wster treatment facilities use it.

In response Jay Buzz to his Publication

So you are saying that the brands that say fluoride free are not really or just not as good as this one??

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I just ordered a pitcher that filters out flouride and makes water alkaline. There are also faucet filters and undersink filters that filter out flouride.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

can u send me the info and where to buy thanks

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Me too. Sounds good - please post info on the filter you use - thanks!

(2) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I use Hello flouride free. I like this toothpaste.

distilled water 💦 for me with lemon. nope no fluoride for me thank you. also Crystal salt bar deodorant no aluminum. 🌞❤️

In response Steele Magnolia to his Publication

Nana is fortunate have not needed to use deoterants since I was a teenager.
NO I DONT STINK!
I just dont sweat there, ever.

(1) Show this thread

Let FREEDOM ring!🇺🇸 Follower of Jesus✝️Living on a prayer and the Fruits of the Spirit🙌🏻

I use one that is flouride free and infused with essential oils.

In response Lisa Blair to her Publication

DoTerra has a great one

(1) Show this thread

JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. Awake for several years. Justice is coming. Q+ = Trump. WWG1WGA

Reportedly Fluoride was first used by Nazis on Jewish prisoners to keep them passive and sick. Imagine that!

In response Phillip Gardner to his Publication

I would not doubt it.
Anyone ever lookey to see that Bayer is also the same company with just a name change that provided the gas to murder Jews?
Yes and Merck, company tasked with making a covid vaccine, is a division of that same company.

(1) Show this thread

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Started making my own with coconut oil, bentonite clay and a little peppermint essential oils. My teeth and gums no longer ache.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Akaline water. Vitamin D3 with K2 as well.