Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

🤔 Didn't they say that children are at low risk? Seriously, if this doesn't get through to some people....it's ok, it'll just get crazier, we better brace ourselves. I hope it is not what they meant when they said, "There will be 'I told you so's'.😟

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

It is...Did you hear Ford and that General today? They are slowly going to *vax the elderly, then going down in age and reach those in their 40's and 30's by June is what they say. It's all a psyop to wake the masses. I wonder what it'll take for them to wake? Not sure they realize that the sleepers are almost culprit and complicit to those taking their lives and psychologically damaging our youths. This is not funny anymore.

It's crazy isn't it. More so, is they complain about taxes and everything but yet the majority think they can't do anything about it and think, "oh well, it is what it is"(stupidest saying I ever heard, from the first day I ever heard it) and they don't question, so they continue on their miserable lives. I was one of them but wanted to do something, feeling hopeless, been awake since I was 7. We've reached the end now and have tunns of platforms but some still choose the tube or to ignore it and wait for orders to resume their lives. Guess what? We're not going backwards! FREEDOM! 😍

Rise up yes, attack? Naw, I think they will have to go through the same process as we did but quicker. 🙏 White Hats can speed it up tho but they don't want a civil war.

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

LOL, 5 stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance and not necessarily in that order. Loss of old way of life. Pierre Poilievre can handle it, seems like he's the only one fighting for us. I don't trust O'Toole, another globalist with CANZUK plan, no thanx. We also have Bernier, Sloan and Brian....forget. I'm wondering where Galati is at with the law suit?

(1) Show this thread