Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Love my Jesus, love my family, love my friends, Q patriot, digital soldier...BLESSED to be alive during the great awakening. +++

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

OH HELL NO.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

🧐that dosn't sound like it falls under the emergency use authorization

(1) Show this thread

Dear Lord God No!

Patriot, wife, mother, saved by the grace of God.

Leave it to me to say it but here goes. Many Doctors are saying do not take the prick. That it will mess with your DNA. Do you want your children to grow up wondering what defects that they may be subject to? Please think long and hard and do lots of research the truth is there.

Truthseeker ~ Love and Light 🍀 3 7 7

In response Deana Mitchuson to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

🤔 Didn't they say that children are at low risk? Seriously, if this doesn't get through to some people....it's ok, it'll just get crazier, we better brace ourselves. I hope it is not what they meant when they said, "There will be 'I told you so's'.😟

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

No Words for this.....😡

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

Who in their right mind would sign up to have their child be a trial test subject?

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

In response Rae Rae to her Publication

The same ones that put masks on their little ones.......

(1) Show this thread