Only people mentioned by @Spartan in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Dimitri Anon to his Publication

NASA makes no secret about working in Antarctica.

The conditions are very Mars-like as the video mentions, so that is exactly why they would be there, testing rovers, etc.

https://www.esa.int/Science_Exploration/Human_and_Robotic_Exploration/Exploration/Preparing_a_human_mission_to_Mars_via_Antarctica_and_Toulouse

Only followers of this user (@UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

In response Kelly Kelly to her Publication

The March 4th plan or the Some time in April plan? Call Juan O Savin, he could tell you.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I am old enough to remember the old days when that news would have been shocking. 💯 want my money back from NASA.

Our goal is to have a worldwide group of Godly people to read daily the Proverb of the DATE. https://proverbs.club/goal-of-proverbs-club

So now every ignoramous here will think that you think the earth is flat. Ever notice that dozens of "astronauts" have made multiple round trips through the Van Allen radiation belt, but NASA says it is holding things up because it is too dangerous to transverse. I am calling B.S. on NASA. Too many former Nazis and their cohorts.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

In response Terry Grieve to his Publication

NASA was created by them after project paperclip. As for earth, i won't say it's flat, but i can guarantee you it is not spherical and it is not a planet. You cannot just sit in a rocket and launch yourself to another world, that is not how it works. That's what NASA has been teaching this whole time

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Hopeful1) can see their posts

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

Funny, Twitter Posts This from the "Mars Rover... And it Looks Exactly Like What Dimitri has Posted Here!! Wonder Why Twitter Didn't See the ATV's and Tents, Nor The NASA Trucks For That Matter!! https://twitter.com/James7Holland/status/1362814591940648960?s=20

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

AUSTRALIA. 100% TRUMP SUPPORTER !!! I Believe Every Day Should Be Filled With Jesus Christ, Truth & Loads Of Laughter.

In response private account to his Publication

At this point, I'm thinking "no".

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

In response private account to his Publication

👏👊🍺

(2) Show this thread

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Good one! Well done.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

No surprise here