Killer delta.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Guess who just popped up again...

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Full active on March 1st is interesting. How would he know that? When you're suspended, there's no reply to appeals, timelines, etc. That date is very interesting... Right on schedule? πŸ€”

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

check this out! when you asked how would he know, you're right? how would he know, why also, a date still in the future unless it's also a message.
3/1 in Q drops produced this#2912.
"he" made fraudulent & dishonest statements on Wednesday would be one of the impeachment dates.
I'll have to rewatch Wed to see if someone spoke to 6 didn't speak the other days or it was an interview, because we know Raskind & Commie Castro lied every time they showed their forked tongues.

we're in countdown [21] [20] [19] [18] ... ... ... .
@GhostErza

Interesting that Wednesday was the 17th and the "countdown" ends on 18. Could those be dates instead of a countdown?

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

i think it's a countdown. i looked up [-21] on down and -21 is the only only that comes up as an independent number. not sure how to decipher it tho

Great find! Looks like that is pushing us into April now. Do you think this past Wednesday was the starting point of the countdown? Today looked to be a promising day for something big.

In response Kentucky Patriot to his Publication

I was disappointed we didn't hear anything from SCOTUS but it's understandable they have to deliberate now.
But,@GhosteErza told us the EOs are not legal until Bidan is in office for 30 days. Today was 30 days. So ... I have to assume they are now legal & we are indeed fucked unless - I don't know anymore.

Very well expressed. I could not have said how I feel better myself. V

Only people mentioned by @Verily1 in this post can reply

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

😞😞