Killer delta.

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

I'm suspended too!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

I'm suspended on Twitter. cant get back on.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

As am I. Don't use the app. Just type twitter dot com into your browser, and you can see tweets.

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

Full active on March 1st is interesting. How would he know that? When you're suspended, there's no reply to appeals, timelines, etc. That date is very interesting... Right on schedule? 🤔

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

check this out! when you asked how would he know, you're right? how would he know, why also, a date still in the future unless it's also a message.
3/1 in Q drops produced this#2912.
"he" made fraudulent & dishonest statements on Wednesday would be one of the impeachment dates.
I'll have to rewatch Wed to see if someone spoke to 6 didn't speak the other days or it was an interview, because we know Raskind & Commie Castro lied every time they showed their forked tongues.

we're in countdown [21] [20] [19] [18] ... ... ... .
@GhostErza

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Hey Michelle! Great to see you - I got suspended after Christmas. my acct is still active just can't do anything but I can spy 🕵️‍♀️👁️

Digital Soldier involved in irregular warfare. At its finest.

Thanks, I got suspended. keep us updated please! and Thanks again.

I got suspended in Dec but never logged out so I can still read everything

(1) Show this thread

Conservative Christian, supports Police & Military,#1A,#2A Suspended by Twitter 3 X, honored to have been followed by General Flynn #MAGA

Even though my Twitter account was suspended & can no longer post, I can still search for & read tweets of active accounts. I'll want to check this one out March 1st.

In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication

Same here! I never logged out so I can still read and I just put this on my calendar. (won't be able to follow him)

(1) Show this thread

WTH? 😳

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

UTAH coming in HOT🔥🔥🔥

In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication

Hopefully that 🔥 will be used on Mittens

(1) Show this thread

Ooooh.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

yeah right!! great find

(1) Show this thread