In my opinion, when a twitter account is suspended and you start another 1, 2 or more in a different name, wouldn't that helps keep their stock prices up?

If we were all allowed to delete our suspended accounts, I'm sure their stock price would plummet assuming thousand have been silenced.

Aren't they artificially inflating the # of accounts they have?

I wonder if their stock holders know this?

Wouldn't this be considered a scam? 🤔

Only people mentioned by @LoveTump in this post can reply

Belgian Anon, on VK https://vk.com/yolandeinanna

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

I wrote them twice and they finally deleted my account, as I asked

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

I tried to delete my suspended account, but since I'm suspended, I can't perform the action 🤷🏻‍♂️

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Four times I requested them to deactivate my account since they won't let me use it only to read and search nor will they let me deactivate it. Maybe a complaint to the FCC is in order.

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

I messaged@JackAsshat

"This account needs deactivation, as it is no longer able to be used, and as such, is Fraud if you keep it as an active account. Either remove the supension, or deactivate this account. I will consult my attorney if my account is not either re-instated, or deactivated. I will lodge a complaint of Fraudulent practices if either is not done within 5 working days. Veronica Wolski"

I will never give up! True freedom. Q hold the line!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

awesome. i got the same problem with twitter

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Hi Queen V ☺️ (just has a nice ring to it). A while back, i had expressed interest in one of you pieces of jewelry then i got suspended from Twatter. you told me it was $25. if it still available?

(2) Show this thread

Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

Yep, I just tried to deactivate my suspended account. Twitter would not let me.
This is Fraud.

I went to my suspended acct... saw a setting that they can still monitor your email that is associated with twat acct. Hmmm.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I was suspended in the middle of a tweet. Never able to log off.....however, I find it rather interesting that if I click on a link here that is from a twtr acct, I get to see that tweet from MY acct and I am still getting some notifications. I do believe that even though we are suspended, they are keeping our accts open to appear as though there are more active accts. I've changed the color on my twt, and some other things......lol, but it won't let me log out, I get "your acct has been suspended and you are not allowed to use that feature"

thats why i didnt go back to twitter. i did make a new fb 2 days after my account since 2008 was removed. mainly because of friends and family being there. they removed my new account a week or so later. no reason or appeal. i hadnt posted anything political or controversial. im never going back till this insanity is dealt with.

heard that your account is never deleated on twitter either . so you are right .. makes it look like so many more accounts than are actually being used

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

are we surprised? their whole lives are scams. everything they do is a scam. theyre scum of the earth and they need to rot in gitmo.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I just found it stupid to go back after 5 times, although I miss many of my frens, I have found some here, and some new ones. Hard transition because there is no one to troll here from the media or leadership . Nothing left to say to them thpugh either any more. Digusted

Trump supporter-Wife-Mother-Friend-Animal lover

My husband sent a letter to the SEC stating that what twatter is doing is wrong & inflating their numbers since I can't delete my suspended account & neither can anyone else.

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response BeThe Light to her Publication

good idea! I only had the one account and will never go back. Only reason I opened it last year was Q always said look to Twitter and to fight for/support President Trump

(1) Show this thread

done after first blocked account.
like a business ,patronize where welcome

it is a SCUM just like jack DONKEY

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Precisely by the playbook. They never expected "she" would lose nor did they expect we'd SEE.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I had only one (suspended) & I'm keeping it for the time being because talk floated around a while back that these platforms & companies who colluded with foreign entities to help steal the election would be seized & we could become shareholders when they're restructured
I'll wait a bit longer & see

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

The last I had others had checked, there appeared to be a bunch of fakes following Bden.

I love Trump only voted 3 times in my life 1 for Regan n 2 for Trump n would a dozen times more Love Jfk n family

i didnt start another left them