Looks like Dan started following Pitbull on Twitter recently...
Timber incoming??!!!

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

am 2, then!

thanks for the info!!!

The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful, and virtuous. https://t.me/eyesonthemedia

Eyes on Mr. 305 albums: Global Warming: Meltdown, Globalization, Climate Change, Libertad 548. Business: co-owner of the NASCAR Cup Series team Trackhouse Racing. impact: He helped start a Tuition-Free Public charter for middle and high school called Sports Leadership and Management (SLAM!) Sponsors: Kodak, Walmart, Budweiser.

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

Light worker, truth seeker, digital soldier. Love is everything

Pitbull is awaken, I saw a video, he was talking about the NWO and why all cubans descendents voted for Trump because they didnt want dictactorship.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🤷‍♀️I was wondering about that when I saw it yesterday

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

👀👀👀

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

Pitbull is all over this stuff. His lens is clear using the lens of Communism. Pitbull's words:
Laundry list of "Viruses" Bird, Pig, SARS, Corona - "Corona was patented" in 2004 by Wuhan.
Event 201 - Johns Hopkins, sponsored by Bill Gates
Keep Going. I'll repost the vid.

interesting its not on his following list this morning

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

I just looked and it's still there

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I'm Yelling TIMBER!!!
It's Going Down!

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Let's fooken go!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Here is a video of PitBull talking about communism, covid, and the globalist takeover through the Great Reset...A smart guy! 👍🏻
https://www.bitchute.com/video/gq4ig8u3v3Gl/

❣️Native American Heartland PATRIQT USA💙⚔️🛡LightWorker🌈💫For God👑 & Country🇺🇸 WWG1WGA💚🐸NCSWIC #SaveOurChildren

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Ohh so thats why Dan Scavino is following him on Twitter now. 👍

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

1.09 min, oo0oh that gave me the chillbumps! 🙃 😅
great testimonial, will share elsewhere, thanQ!

(3) Show this thread

Truth matters.💯💕🙏🙏💕 John 14:6 I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by Me.

he was on YT video, outing NWO and Communism 💯👏👏👏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

💧
WW
Mr World Wide. Pitbull refers to himself as this.

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

You better move, you better dance
Let's make a night, you won't remember
I'll be the one, you won't The bigger they are, the harder they falll

This biggity boy's a diggity dog
I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off
Twerking in their bras and thongs, timber
Face down, booty up, timber
That's the way we like the what, timber
I'm slicker than an oil spill
She say she won't, but I bet she will, timber

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Yes!

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

Always wearing sunglasses is actually a hint....hrmm

(1) Show this thread

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

if he starts following Sia, im out !!

In response The Deflationist to his Publication

lol...well there is meaning behind PB, not so much Sia!

(1) Show this thread