My best friend from college that lives in Austin, Texas gave me an update today on how they are doing. Right before the big snowstorm hit they had huge Ash tree fall down splitting in two, luckily just missing their house on Valentine’s Day. After the snowstorm hit and there was no power and people were freezing, luckily the one tree you are able to burn right away is Ash trees. They cut up the huge tree to use for warmth and gave wood to their neighbors and different elderly people in the area they know. The wood from the tree is still helping keep them and their neighbors warm. We never know how God will use situations in our lives to help other people so when bad things happen, know that good can come from it. Keep praying for all of those in Texas and keep praying for your fellow Patriots! May we all rise to help each other out whenever we can .#wwg1wga #MAGA πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Love this! I'm in Austin and I have seen the love from my fellow Texans like no other this last week. We can do hurricanes all day long, but not snow and freezing temps for days on end. We just aren't equipped for that. We all help each other out...it's what we do! So glad your friend is warm! Let me know if she needs anything! β€οΈπŸ™

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Awww God Bless you and if you need any wood too I am sure they can help you! Thank you for saying that!! I would love to meet you maybe when I go out to visit next! I use to live in Austin for a period of time. There is a great love in Texas and the people are amazing!!!
#wwg1wga . πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

You're so sweet! We have electricity back so we are good! We did burn through all our wood when we didn't have electricity and it was a life saver! I would love to meet you too! We are in Westlake, just west of downtown. Please message me next time you are here and we can meet up for lunch or a cocktail! So glad your friend is warm. Lmk if she or anyone else needs anything....we are here to help! Godspeed to you!πŸ™ŒπŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Awww thank you so much I will let her know and I will def reach out when I do come out!! God Bless you! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dovetail 1221, click on at the bottom under it