Unfortunately, when in war, there are caualties of innocent people. No one is more innocent than a child. I can't unsee what has ( perhaps still is) been done to our future ( our children). As Christians, we have a hope beyond this life and if " the plan" here on earth doesnt ever pan out we have a blessed hope beyond this life. Truth is , if you are a Christian, this world is not your home. I have been pondering the meaning of " Faith" the substance of things hoped for and evidence , the evidence of things not seen. If we need to see it to believe it, its not faith. I ca not stand it when I hear " I will believe it when I see it" when one claims to be a follower of Christ. I have put God's word on the line many times in my life and prophesied among people who thought I was crazy. Example, my 22 year old son who survived a deadly childhood cancer against horrible odds. He is still alive and well today! I believe my faith ( just like Abraham's ) was accredited to me as righteousness

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

You must go deeper my friend. Follow the Bible for truth, The church has been corrupted by man, only trust the Holy Spirit to teach you. Start with Christ's crucifixion, "the day," read my post.

Are you kidding me? The church has completely failed me! We are His temple! We are the church!You have no idea how deep I go! Honestly. I am not really interested in reading anything from you after what you just wrote. I study to show myself approved rightly divinding truth. I think you are the one that needs to go deeper and stop telling others you do not know to read your stuff and how to express themselves. I think you need to start with humitity. You think way too much of yourself.

In response rocky barqiyah to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mamatiger98 in this post can reply

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

Okay, thanks. May YHWH inter your heart and give His peace and grace.

In response rocky barqiyah to his Publication

Oh Okay. Thanks. Gosh, I suggest you put a picture of yourself instead of a hashtag and perhaps your real name if you really want to be taken seriously. I don’t think you have any idea where my heart is, from anything you have posted here. I am not sure how in the world you would think your comments would be helpful if I didn’t have peace. At the very least you should have contacted me privately if you are so concerned about any wayward uniformed soul who isn’t “ following the Bible for truth.” I pray you get your critical, judgmental, prideful, and condescending spirit in check. It’s not of God. May you grow in the wisdom, grace and knowledge of Christ.

(1) Show this thread