Every power structure [they] have created must be destroyed.

Every last one.

You find Patriots working on massive ideas like finance, energy, housing, media, health & medicine and you support them with everything you've got.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

💯💯💯

No one c/b here 24/7/365! Be kind & patient(to myself) #DearGodSaveProtectHealTheChildren I BELIEVE... The Best Is Yet To Come!

And we are closer to day the 13th of May 2021 than we were 3 months ago when this was written!
ThQ Doc!
ThQ JohnReese!
I love all you Patriots too!!!

education is my baby!! Time for truth and learning!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I’m starting a farm with the children swings and toys and horses and dogs gardens and flowers books and songs I love the children.

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.I’ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

Holistic Health Practitioner/Herbalist/Medicinal Plant Conservationist/Farmer in Ohio! Doing my part and looking for others to Share the Vision! American First!! 👩🏼‍🌾🌱

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

My son who is a nurse, is also a blacksmith. Makes knives from left over American steel and hand cut and sewn sheaths. God always provides.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

i use the goods app to vet products best i can. it influences evrrything from what i buy for coffee my gas to where i choose to work.

Been working on this portion for many years! Cannot wait for the glory!!!!🥳🥳

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Every last one.

I imagine the building up, the methodical attack, and the eventual destruction of the entire system so that not one piece remains standing.

One of my favorite ways to envision this is to watch this dominos video, showing the build up, the entire thing standing infamously, and then the first falls - one of the smallest pieces phsyically, but symbolically the most important piece that leads to the eventual destruction.

To me, this respresentation just feels right. Thanks Doc, along with so many others here, for being the glue, inspiring us all to do what needs to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdcN8KBKlPk

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Also education, religion. Justice system....every thing needs to operate on Gods laws for our land.

Absolutely 💯 American made and buy local.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Absolutely agree! I have wanted to join in with others to create healing facilities with med beds and frequency-based modalities that heal every disease and ailment - from physical to mental and spiritual. And NO ONE is turned away due to $$.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

💓Same! I believe our time will be here soon, relatively anyway! 🙏💓🙌

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

me toooooo!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️🥳🙏

(2) Show this thread

Be clear on this. Realestate is the#1. Beast system. He/She who controls the land, controls the people. Work on that system before all others. Why does Queen Elizabeth own 1/6 of the worlds land surface area? Why is Bill Gates buying up all U.S. farm land? What can we do to change the nature of land ownership into stewardship and appropriating it to its most natural function and then, we create societies, industry and such around that? Homelessness and food shortages truly are not created by "happenstance" or "misfortune". They are the result of the Beast System in play; fucntioning as it was designed too. https://adarapress.com/2015/07/18/queen-elizabeth-ii-the-largest-landowner-on-earth/#:~:text=Queen%20Elizabeth%20II,%20head%20of%20state%20of%20the,countries%20that%20are%20not%20her%20own%20domestic%20territory.

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I get this feeling she or them don't own much of anything these days. Maybe wishful thinking, but that is my story and I'm stickin to it.

Anon, believing in a better future for the earth. Creative Artistic Woman

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

i have been saying this for a while now.
god owns all land.
we may own property built on it.
i think land should be reclaimed and we should be reimbursed for what we paid for that land by our society (except for a small private garden area) and all land outside of this garden area should be free for folk to build a home or plant fruit trees etc on for the good of the community.

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

10-4

Mom, Healer/Herbalist, Small Business Owner, Truth Seeker Always, WWG1WGA!! President Trump is the ONLY President!

Doing my part as a nurse turned Herbalist, working with folks on natural alternatives to western medications and teaching them how to wildcraft and take care of themselves. :)

I need to find a doctor who is not embracing the hoax. i have a condition in which i need prescription medication for rest of my life. I hate being at mercy of doctors.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I love you Doq and i thank you ♥️

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#WipeOut their names in those places".

A lot of taking stuff over for sure...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Wish I had the skills to start an "Angieslist" for Patriots!

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

we need it

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong 🙏🏻

Hey DOQ I have a question off topic but important. Awhile back you said you vetted John Reese and he is really a 17 year old kid. II see that alot of people have issues constantly with him. Is he a good guy or not? IIve followed him for a year now, found him every time he was axed but now this...anything you can add to clear up any questions around the topic of Reese.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Incog Nito to her Publication

He really is a 17 year old kid. I asked him to send me a video saying Hi Doq Holliday and he did it.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Incog Nito to her Publication

Good/smart kid.

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Good Morning Doq!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen! Thank you, Doq!
#PatriotsUnite
#wwg1wga

California. Lightworker. Heaven on earth as God intended. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Breaking down the matrix. Welcome to the 5th Dimensional new earth.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Glenn Beck talked about this a while back. He called it Main Street USA. I think America is ready to make the jump from the negativity of "Boycotting" DS to the positivity of supporting Pro Patriots. However, I think part of the problem is filtering through all the "amazons" out there. How do you find the good guys?

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

I like the sound of that

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

What came from your idea you were working on Doc? I recall a few weeks ago seeing something from you about it.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Doing my part I promise@doqholiday as you know. F the IRS, F Mortgage securitization Ponzi scam, F it all. Fun times when you have company finally

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Yes, go big! Dream big. Put it out in the world. What are your passions and gifts? Feel it, envision it, write it, talk and pray/meditate about it. Things will start happening quicker. 🙏♥️🙏

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

100%. and buy silver.

Vigilance Patriots W 🐸 G1 🐸 GA https://rumble.user/megaMAGAmoveman.com 🌑💢👿💥💪😗☀️

In response Cher Anne to her Publication

JP Morgan owns that silver and [they're] trying to make that money back lost on GameStop

(1) Show this thread

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

🙏🏻💗🙌🏻